Kings News: Crescenzi recalled.....

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Well i was hoping to get someone up to take that final roster spot Not who i thought but nice to see another prospect get a shot. Anyone tell me a little more about him ? Does he play physical?

Kings are definitely rewarding players based upon their work ethic and dedication, not necessarily their ability to help the team. Crescenzi is a solid teammate and leader who is becoming a veteran AHLer. Known as a defensive center, he is strong on face-offs, plays physical, and can fight. He has good size. He lacks quickness and is not very skilled, particularly offensively. He can block shots and play on the PK. He has below average speed. Quite frankly, he has had a very poor start to the season with newbie linemates, as it seemed the 4th line was constantly on the ice when the other team scored as they started 0-6. Crescenzi had a big goose egg on the score sheet for the first 10 games recording zero points, however last game, against what was almost an ECHL team for the Gulls (injuries and call-ups), he scored two goals (one EN) and had 1 assist.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Said this in the other thread.

Surprising. He's been pretty bad in Ontario has he not? More of a thanks for being a good soldier during his time here. Sucks because I'd have liked to see LoVerde get a few games in L.A. while he was with the org.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Said this in the other thread.

Surprising. He's been pretty bad in Ontario has he not? More of a thanks for being a good soldier during his time here. Sucks because I'd have liked to see LoVerde get a few games in L.A. while he was with the org.

I think he would have in this version of the org.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad