Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
(39-21-6) :pens v :caps (40-20-7)

NHLN - Sportsnet One - ATTSN-PT - NBCSWA - NHL.TV

WooHoo, early afternoon weekend game, what could possibly go wrong :facepalm:

At least we have put the brakes on the recent 6 game losing streak, everyone :bow: at the feet of Dumo & Marino

Craps are in a slump of their own and long may it continue :)
They are 4-7-2 in their last 13 and hopefully today they complete a hat-trick of consecutive losses.

Keep that juiced up Ape off the scoresheet as he chases down Mike Gartner for 7th place on the all-time goal list

After getting the last two starts, do we presume Jarry has the net today? Murray has the net today. No morning skate so I guess we wait for the line-up closer to game time but I guess it will be the same as Buffalo. Sadly Mrs Johnson cannot give birth again :(

Let's Go Pens

Last edited:

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
What I want us to inflict on these assholes today:

GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Marino's been this team's MVP for the 2019-20 season, imo.

Dude's an absolute stud. Can't believe he fell into our laps for essentially free. :laugh:

As much as I have a crush on Marino, and Dumo has been great, this team’s actual MVP this season to date has been Geno followed by Jarry...we’re nowhere close to the POs without them...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Murray's in net, apparently.

Probably won't catch this one. I've got cabinets and a countertop to rip out.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Had a couple 7-6 and 8-7 games against them in recent memory. Let's make it 10-9.

If not, I'm cool with a dull low scoring win. Probably best for this team's mindset longterm. Their team defense blows right now.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Murray's in net, apparently.

Probably won't catch this one. I've got cabinets and a countertop to rip out.

Yeah but think of the rage energy boost when Oshie scores high glove 48 seconds in...you'll rip those cabinets out in no time!

Lol lol

Reactions: WayneSid9987

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Marino's been this team's MVP for the 2019-20 season, imo.

Dude's an absolute stud. Can't believe he fell into our laps for essentially free. :laugh:

Without question. He and Dumoulin are the unsung guys on this roster. It's unfortunate we f***ed up the Pouliot pick because if Shero picked up Forsberg/Trouba and Dumo in that deal, it is one of the greatest heists of all time.

I'd continue bringing in UFA college guys using late round picks. For a team that has a weak prospect pool, bringing guys in who are grown men probably isn't the worst option.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
This will be good... Hoping for a close, emotional and physical game.

A blowout in favor of the Pens would work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad