Post-Game Talk: Craig Anderson does it again(Leafs fell asleep also)

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
You cannot routinely lose to these bottom feeding teams, it is a MASSIVE red flag Toronto has a character flaw, and I'd argue it's this character flaw that is the main reason Toronto cannot win a playoff round

Toronto scored 2 goals on 3 shots to start the 2nd then totally checked out of the game, it is f***ing pathetic.

I'm sure people will say, "they play well against the best of the league" but that only applies in the regular season because once the playoffs start Toronto hasn't won a f***ing thing

It's shit like this that worries me. Toronto constantly plays down to their opponents, or in case of tonight pretty muched stopped playing after the 3rd shot in the second and whatever reason for this is the same reason Toronto hasn't won a playoff series

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
Didn’t play an intense 60 tonight and get the L. Not playoff style hockey tonight.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Lily is getting scratched for the next 3 games after a somewhat sub par performance isn't he?

Also not that it's been 100% his fault but Matt Murray's .862 was the highest save % game since his return...

Oh well

Hopefully Canada can beat the USA in baseball

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
That game was lost on shots wide... They had a lot of good chances that didn't even turn into a shot on net

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Meh. Not a great game, but kinda meaningless all things considered. We weren't gonna sweep the Sabres this year, even getting 2 wins against them already was a miracle in itself. 4 goals for Murray again is a bad look but I didn't think he was the problem. Our PK has gone to shit though.

Reactions: Sypher04 and Skullz

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Pathetic that this team continues to play to their competition.

Lafferty does not look like an impactful player to me.

McCabe was terrible tonight below the goal line, like unbelievably terrible.

Sabres were a no show for the first period. When they pushed back, we slept.

Decided to play hard for the final 8 minutes.

This is a replay I have seen one too many times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad