Post-Game Talk: Cr0ssch3cked

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Matt Rempe is incredibly valuable. In what, less than 20 minutes played this series hes scored a big goal and legally knocked out a key caps dman forcing them to dress another AHLer on the back end.

Brett pesce has a bum shoulder. If the canes dress him how long does he last with rempe mashing him on dump ins? And if he cant last then that means the canes man to man defensive system will be without key players like jesper fast and brett pesce and instead theyll dress TDA who while a great offensive dman, isnt exactly great in his own end

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
If 2 minutes on the PK a game I’d the price to pay for Rempe’s clean hits so be it. We’re about as likely to score short handed

Yeah, I was thinking about this last night. All the Penalties actually probably benefitted the Rangers in a way when you consider that every time the Caps are on the PP they likely aren’t looking to hurt one of our guys. Only in hindsight of course knowing they didn’t convert.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If the Rangers played 20 games and Panarin only put up 10 points but we win the Cup I don't think I'd give a f***. There's always a lot of little details that makes up a big picture. It's finishing the picture that's most important. The Trocheck and Zibanejad lines have been playing well. Wennberg's line has been getting chances but haven't produced anything yet but they haven't hurt us either. Goodrow's line has been great. There isn't a player who is playing poorly. Our defensive pairs have all been good. Igor's been really solid. Quick, Jones, Ruhwedel, Chytil, Brodzinski, Edstrom are all good replacements in my eyes if any are needed. It's the best lineup we've had since 1994.

Everyone use to talk about Trouba and his hits. Now it's Rempe. They've forgotten about Jacob but he's still there too.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
fun times reading canes board talk about how much preferential treatment the rangers get from referees. they're complaining pre-emptively it's incredible.

Yeah so much so they've been out PP'd 15-11 in this series despite controlling play.

The Refs have missed 5 high sticks on the Caps too and thats a pretty black and white penalty.

The Complainiacs are scared.

94leetch

Oct 29, 2022
While I'm not a fan of seeing guys get hurt, watching the Rangers physically abuse Caps players is pure karma I have no problem with.
Also Wilson " challenging " Rempe to fight was pure theatrics, he knew the camera was on them and also knew Rempe wasn't going with him at that point in the game.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Lazerus is such a tool…..he’s getting *roasted* in the comments.

LOL

guy is seething and obviously a Rempe denier. He called it charging LOL because he took strides from the high slot? and a headshot. Guy has no clue what he's talking about

It's hockey. It's a contact sport. Rempe is a rare breed. He's a massive human and moves at high speeds.

Where was this tool when Wilson ragdolled Panarin by the hair? or all the cheap shots that Wilson doled out? vicious cheap shots.

The one egregious hit from Rempe was the elbow on Siegenthaler and he got punished for it. It was bad. Everything else has been hockey plays, people hate him because he's a New York Ranger. Zero objectivity.

Could he let up on some hits? sure.... but why? Why handicap him because he's big. It doesn't make sense. Should we handicap McDavid and MacKinnon because they're too fast?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Refs really did a job last night, but that PK has been on fire for months now.

Goodrow putting in his work now is great to see. If this is the player you get in the postseason, I'd keep him with the cap going up, but I need to see him against an actual playoff team.

Cuylle and Kakko need one. They've been outstanding all series. Build some confidence for next round.

K'Andre is the best defenseman in this series and easily. Fox has been good, not great. Will need his next level for the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad