Post-Game Talk: Cr0ssch3cked

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I think a lot of people here see the Caps as a pushover and that we should be running up the score every night. One thing the Caps do pretty well as a team though (even if a lot of their defensemen are down) is defend. So the games have been somewhat dull....tight checking. But to me it's okay as long as we win. We're no doubt going to win this series and get the Canes in the next round. I expect the style of those games are going to be somewhat different. Probably a bit more scoring. More up and down attack by both teams.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
I don't necessarily think a hit is dirty because it's late. I also don't care. If this Caps team go hit by a bus, I would make sure the bus was ok.

I just think 2 minutes was the obvious call.
I don’t think it was either I think we’ve seen that rempe is just kind of a bumbling idiot. My point was that if that’s how they are going to officiate that kind of hit im fine with it. I turn the game on to watch Fox snap it around and actual good physical players like Kreider/cuylle use hits to seperate players from the puck. Not lumbering wildebeests throw checks behind the play

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don’t think it was either I think we’ve seen that rempe is just kind of a bumbling idiot. My point was that if that’s how they are going to officiate that kind of hit im fine with it. I turn the game on to watch Fox snap it around and actual good physical players like Kreider/cuylle use hits to seperate players from the puck. Not lumbering wildebeests throw checks behind the play
And if we're going to say "well it's just because it's Rempe and he's 6'8" then well, Rempe is going to be Rempe and 6'8" the rest of his career.

He's now responsible for the target on his back.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
giphy.gif
Plot twist.. he had an operation well before that 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad