Post-Game Talk: Cr0ssch3cked

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
Rangers going to win this series doing the bare minimum to get by.

Just hope they can turn it on against Carolina

Carolina isn't going to get as chippy as Washington, and if they do try it, Rangers have shown they will oblige.

And the Canes won't: there is no physicality in the series against the Isles and they're losing players left and right!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
its a split second after the defender plays the puck. no one else even touches the puck yet. rempe lit up a guy who decided he didnt need to look where he was going. if thats interference than damn near every hit in this league is interference.
You guys are insane.

I have absolutely nothing against Rempe but this is interference. The puck was long gone.

This may have been the only penalty on the Rangers in this game that wasn't made up bullshit.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Feel like Panarin is forcing it

You guys are insane.

I have absolutely nothing against Rempe but this is interference. The puck was long gone.

This may have been the only penalty on the Rangers in this game that wasn't made up bullshit.

If that’s interference there will be 20 power plays a game.

It was the intensity of the hit that got called.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
You guys are insane.

absolutely not. dude literally 90% of hits in the nhl after a player has gotten rid of the puck are in that timespan. this one was penalized because tvr somehow has no clue hes getting forechecked and didnt protect himself at all and got crushed.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
You guys are insane.

That shit came later than the relocation of the Coyotes. Should’ve been a major I thought. That’s the kind of dumb ass hit where I’m ok if they call it based on the result that was an injury

EDIT: rewatched, maybe wasn’t THAT late but I wanted to drop a coyotes punch line

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
The refs were ridiculous in this game. Rangers couldn’t breathe on the caps without a call against. Killed any flow we had. But we still handled our business

Not for nothing Roslovic has been very good in this series on both sides of the puck. He’s elevated his game. That whole line is buzzing. But he’s been really good.

Shesterkin after that absurd goal played as well as he can play. He was outstanding.

Could use more from Fox and like we said Panarin but I think the top line has been limited due more to the penalties. They had some good chances late in the third. I need more from Fox than I do Panarin let’s just say.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
You guys are insane.

I didn't even get to one one thoustand from puck release to impact.

That isn't that late. Theres nothing wrong with that hit based on how other hits have been called in this series.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
absolutely not. dude literally 90% of hits in the nhl after a player has gotten rid of the puck are in that timespan. this one was penalized because tvr somehow has no clue hes getting forechecked and didnt protect himself at all and got crushed.
I’ve def seen Reaves consistently get away with even later hits

Reactions: bhamill and gabevh3

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Feel like Panarin is forcing it
Yeah, that shift in the second, when he held on to the puck in the O-zone and swerved this way & that was kind of cool, except he didn't accomplish anything and eventually lost the puck near the blue line, which led to Washington getting a lot of zone time & some good chances.

Reactions: CLW and duhmetreE

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's not the timespan. He was 8 feet behind the guy when he passed the puck.

You can finish a check. You can't skate all the way up to the guy and start a check. It was as obvious as a penalty gets.

Reactions: 80shockeywasbuns

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I’ve def seen Reaves consistently get away with even later hits
that wasnt even the latest hit in this game and only this one was called because rempe blew up a guy who thought he wasnt allowed to be touched. im honestly flabbergasted that tvr was so unaware of a forechecker when hes going back to retrieve a puck behind his goal.

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
You guys are insane.

the puck certainly wasn't "long gone" he went after it in the corner and that was his own decision, Rempe didn't let up there tho either and that's what I like about him. Weak call.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
It's not the timespan. He was 8 feet behind the guy when he passed the puck.

You can finish a check. You can't skate all the way up to the guy and start a check. It was as obvious as a penalty gets.
dude u gotta be trolling now. rempe is f***ing gliding in and its literally a split second after tvr releases the puck. no one else even touched the puck yet by the time tvr was hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad