Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign HC André Tourigny to 3-year extension.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Bear has does a great job so far. Love the term for both team and coach. If Bear continues to grow he puts himself in a great position to cash in further. Very happy with this signing

Reactions: Jakey53

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Bear has does a great job so far. Love the term for both team and coach. If Bear continues to grow he puts himself in a great position to cash in further. Very happy with this signing
Yeah this seems appropriate, he still has a lot to prove but he did enough to warrant this extension. Here's to hoping he and the team grow together and become a force in the NHL one day!

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
There was a little bit of contention in the contract negotiations with Crouse and McBain that appears to not have existed whatsoever for Tourigny. I think this shows it's less about being miserly with Meruelo's allocated purse for Armstrong, and more about fitting the projected team at contention time under the cap. Frankly it's nice to see that they aren't trying to cut costs everywhere and are paying for quality. They have demonstrated this elsewhere, but always good to see since the franchise has such a history of that to get away from.

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
Any one have a good tracker for the assistant coaches? Capfriendly only shows the head coaches. I hate the vague “multi year” statements. I understand not putting out salaries but should the years really be hush, hush? Since Tourigny waited to get his team signed maybe they all expire at the same time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad