Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign F Zach Sanford to 1-yr, 2-way (1/6/24 - waived and claimed by CHI)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think one big issue going 11 F is that if guys like Sanford are getting more ice time…not the best for the team. Or if other players are getting over played and tired to not have Sanford on the ice…not ideal either.

He’s not impressed me at all. Very blah. No hits, no offensive output/not good at keeping possession necessarily. Just there.
Also. Funny story. I was at Physical Therapy a couple of weeks ago and who walks in? Tim! Lol. I didn’t refer him or anything. Completely coincidence. I’m like “Hey Tim!” and PT is like “you guys know eachother?” Haha. Know eachother? We’re the two worst players in D league!!!!

You doing Eskimos or Puckheads or anything?

• Haha
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Also. Funny story. I was at Physical Therapy a couple of weeks ago and who walks in? Tim! Lol. I didn’t refer him or anything. Completely coincidence. I’m like “Hey Tim!” and PT is like “you guys know eachother?” Haha. Know eachother? We’re the two worst players in D league!!!!

You doing Eskimos or Puckheads or anything?
Haha what are the odds! How’s the PT going?

I joined up with the Eskimos for the season…good times in Gilbert! Been a fun season/very interesting to see the difference between this league and Mesa’s!

Definitely plan on continuing over in this league.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Completely agree.

I understand leaving Guenther and Doan in Tucson to bake. But can’t we give Jan Jenik one last long look? See if he’s even worth keeping or not? Why is it Keleman, Sanford, and Kirkland? We already know these guys aren’t it. Isn’t it worth seeing if that Tony sliver of hope in Jenik blossoms into something?
I also don't think Jenik would ruin what the Roadrunners have going if he got called up. Doan of Guenther could hurt the offense too much.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Haha what are the odds! How’s the PT going?
Slow. I’m getting there, though.
I joined up with the Eskimos for the season…good times in Gilbert!
You play Matt, Ryan and Spence? Our boys are all on the same mites team. We’re all coaching it. Haha.
Been a fun season/very interesting to see the difference between this league and Mesa’s!
Mesa is hilariously bad.
Definitely plan on continuing over in this league.
I’ll probably stick with Puckheads for a while when I’m able. Did some stick and puck with my boys and a some kids from church last weekend. There were some goalies out there wanting reps. I can’t shoot the puck even a little. Haha. Shoulder is not there yet.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Who gives a shit about his agent. And no we do not know what we have in Jenik because he has never been given an opportunity. Bunting 2.0.
Its not like the Coyotes don’t watch him play in Tuscon. He projects as a bottom 6 player at this point. One that has issues staying out of the penalty box.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
In any event, he is miles and miles better than the other crap that has been recalled.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Jenik can always provide something while on the ice. Good scoring touch and can agitate opponents. Do like the likes of Sanford et al do anything besides eat minutes?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
There must be some backstory with Jenik.
Not sure of any backstory, but I think he really pissed off BA when he took those two dumb penalties awhile back. I could be 100% wrong. I would like to see what he has though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad