Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign D Maksymilian Szuber to a 3-yr ELC

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Cool name. Seems to have had a great season. He’s closer to NHL ready because he’s a bit older and been playing against men for a long time.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Two Options:
He gets loaned Back to munich or He Plays in the ahl.

He is good and especially defensively good, so i really Like the signing.
And i would let Lutz Cook a Bit longer in the DEL.
7 Players of munich left or are Not getting an Extension and a new Coach is coming, so He might get more Ice time and Develop.

Last edited:
Reactions: sundance74

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
It’s not a Szuber

video.trendingnow.com@cb12722d-8e22-3afa-aff3-db81122fd990_FULL.jpg

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Szuber is part of the peliminary german national team right now.
Hopefully he doesn't get scratched, because he is a good defender and we need them.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Good signing. You will have fun with Szuber, he should be able to compete for a top 4 role in the AHL. Very good year by year development from him. I am pretty sure he will make the World Championship team.

Lutz is not ready for the AHL yet. He had a season with limited playing time because of squad depth in Munich and some injury problems.
He needs a full time role in the DEL which will be dificult again next season, as he is to start 4th liner on the depth charts (Munich does so have the deepest squad). I am sure Söderholm, as our former National Coach will lay focus on developing German players.
Still time for him to step up.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Good signing. You will have fun with Szuber, he should be able to compete for a top 4 role in the AHL. Very good year by year development from him. I am pretty sure he will make the World Championship team.

Lutz is not ready for the AHL yet. He had a season with limited playing time because of squad depth in Munich and some injury problems.
He needs a full time role in the DEL which will be dificult again next season, as he is to start 4th liner on the depth charts (Munich does so have the deepest squad). I am sure Söderholm, as our former National Coach will lay focus on developing German players.
Still time for him to step up.

Sounds like Lutz needs to go somewhere else to get more playing time.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Sounds like Lutz needs to go somewhere else to get more playing time.
Probably yes Munich will be loaded up front with 7 German national team players (Ehliz, Eisenschmid, Krämer, A. Eder, Varejcka, Kastner, Hager) in addition to 5 North American forewards.
Give him preseason and than the decision needs to be made what is best for him. JJ. Peterka never head easy minutes in Munich either and that did not harm his development.
He needs to earn the minutes and including CHL Munich will have a busy schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad