News Article: Coyotes only NHL team to relax pre-game dress code

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I just picked a “moderate” setting or whatever and never look at it. Lol.

I'm a Chartered Financial Analyst and I can say that this approach is traditionally the best way to go about it. Regular contributions to well diversified funds, regardless of market levels. The key to making this work well is ensuring that you're not paying much in management fees.

Having said that, I take a much more risky, more hands-on approach for my investments and so far it's worked out well. The markets have been so insanely bullish since the pandemic started that a stock picking monkey could look like a genius. I expect a reckoning soon enough.

Reactions: hbk and MIGs Dog

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm a Chartered Financial Analyst and I can say that this approach is traditionally the best way to go about it. Regular contributions to well diversified funds, regardless of market levels. The key to making this work well is ensuring that you're not paying much in management fees.

Having said that, I take a much more risky, more hands-on approach for my investments and so far it's worked out well. The markets have been so insanely bullish since the pandemic started that a stock picking monkey could look like a genius. I expect a reckoning soon enough.
Yes. Anytime monkeys are able to use the market as a money-printing machine, there’s always terrible news just over the horizon. I don’t know anything about the market. But I read a ton of books about history. And it’s always like that before a major fall. Scary stuff. I wish my house was paid off…

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
On the opposite side of the relaxed dress code, gotta love Mario Duhamel's purple velvet suits. Haha.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

I manage my own investments. Everyone said buy WorldCom, so I bought Worldcom. :facepalm:

Reactions: Kai Yo T

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
So apparently the Leafs have taken back the dress code. Just watched a Matthew's interview where he kinda mocked Dubas for the change.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Sounds like Dubas just weaponized the dress code and turned it into a way to punish the players. That's not gonna go over well. Seems spiteful.
I obviously don't know the inner workings or reasonings but they did win 10 of the next 11 games.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I obviously don't know the inner workings or reasonings but they did win 10 of the next 11 games.

I still think the players should tape his butt cheeks together, let him know they're upset.
200_s.gif

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The U.S. probably would have lost their revolution without French support, and Great Brittain probably would have eventually made the 13 colonies part of Canada. How scary. :laugh:

DOTS13

Werewolf of London
Dec 4, 2019
The Desert
Lol that looks comfortable honestly.

Hey he's got some random hockey forum talking about him... How many NBA forums are talking about any coyotes player?

And this is coming from someone with zero style so I'd be wearing a suit and tie if I ever played professional hockey.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad