Speculation: Coyotes Offseason

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Has he played well in his call up? I liked him a lot when he was on the bulldogs
He plays 8 minutes a game.. had a great hit on Holloway and a very nice assist. But no one can be successful playing 8 minutes a night and ibfear he is heading to Europe in short order much to my dismay.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
How will other teams cope with Utah no longer being a toilet bowl to dump bad contracts on?

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Was thinking Chabot myself. He would be a very good fit for them
How much retention is Staios open to utilizing?

He plays 8 minutes a game.. had a great hit on Holloway and a very nice assist. But no one can be successful playing 8 minutes a night and ibfear he is heading to Europe in short order much to my dismay.
I'd like to see what he can do with a some more TOI but nothing is handed to anybody in Bill Armstrong's world.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
How much retention is Staios open to utilizing?

I'd like to see what he can do with a some more TOI but nothing is handed to anybody in Bill Armstrong's world.
Me too ... Every callup is so few minutes. He learned to fight. He is scrappy and has great hands. I think he's done though and he will get a lotmof minutes in Europe next year. My guess is Extraliga and then NLA

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
They'll finally not be a cap floor team so I would expect a legit team next year.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
He's won cups. He made just shy of $100M so far. Doubt a few extra sheets would be enough.

Who knows, everyone different.

Tampa hasn't offered him a contract which Stamkos was upset about..if his feelings are hurt who knows.

Messier left New York under similar circumstances

Reactions: Seanaconda

MajorWeber

Jun 22, 2017
Montreal, Qc
Who knows, everyone different.

Tampa hasn't offered him a contract which Stamkos was upset about..if his feelings are hurt who knows.

Messier left New York under similar circumstances
Agreed. In my mind he will probably resign, unless Tampa doesn't see him agreeing to a smaller deal. They do have a few guys to sign with not a hell of a lot.

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
The coyotes have been managed with the equivalent of a 10 pounds weight on each foot while they try to swim. Moving to Utah and having an owner who will actually open their wallet will unleash a lot of potential in an already pretty weak western conference.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Here's a guy I wonder about... Seth Jones. If the Hawks wanted to move on there's not a lot of playoff hopefuls with that kind of cap space. He's still a #1D that can log heavy minutes.

unicornBLOOD

Mar 18, 2022
the Utah move should be a great thing for this team, they've been in limbo for too long in Arizona, it's been clear for years that it wasn't working. Time for a nice reset in Utah (i do like the sounds of the Utah Yetis, I hope this happens), and then start a proper rebuild, they don't yet have the foundational pieces to compete, it'll have to get worse before it gets better IMO. In 3 or 4 years they should be ready to compete for the playoffs. So, my advice would be to strip it down as much as possible this summer, with the goal to be ready to make the playoffs in 3 or 4 years.

Reactions: Kaizen

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Coyotes won't exist in about 15 hours there isn't going to be a coyotes off season.

Here's a guy I wonder about... Seth Jones. If the Hawks wanted to move on there's not a lot of playoff hopefuls with that kind of cap space. He's still a #1D that can log heavy minutes.

He's always been my dream partner for Rielly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad