GDT: Coyotes @ Hawks 5pm 3/10/24 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifosi

Feb 6, 2006
I hope the coaching staff is paying attention to the effectiveness of the power play when Bedard is QBing and roving. Both of their PP goals have Bedard on the right side. Weird.
They won’t, their excuse will be be well Jones got 4 assists so he will continue to QB until morales improves.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Blackwell has actually been a solid bottom six guy this year. He should be back

I’m fine with him Foligno and Dickinson in our bottom six next year. Would like to find 3 more pieces for the bottom six.

Donato can be an extra

Donato would be fine as a 4th liner if he wasn't playing with 2 AHL scrubs.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
I hope the coaching staff is paying attention to the effectiveness of the power play when Bedard is QBing and roving. Both of their PP goals have Bedard on the right side. Weird.
It works well. Improves Jones shooting angle and they can’t overplay toward either.
Moving out to defend Jones gives Bedard room to dangle.
Two guys high to cover them also opens up the cross ice lane.

Reactions: Pez68

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Was watching the game back look at this clown car of a 4th line shift.

1710128862020.png

There is a guy behind Reese and Entwistle but thats it..

It gets even better.. as the play goes on, Donato leaves the guy wide open in the slot to deny the passing lane to no one.

1710128903261.png

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Schmaltz would actually be an interesting option for a W to play with Bedard. Quick enough, very pass-first, 5.85 for two more years then either trade him for assets or re-sign if he works out.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Schmaltz would actually be an interesting option for a W to play with Bedard. Quick enough, very pass-first, 5.85 for two more years then either trade him for assets or re-sign if he works out.
He’s fit nicely. Higher salary then cap hit also so maybe Arizona might play ball easier

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

I don't see any reason Arizona would move him, aside from an overpayment. They probably love him with Keller.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I know its obvious and been said a million times but that kid is special. He is the the full offense at all times. He knows hes great too.

The coyotes are terrible and in a terrible spot. They need to tank harder. Sell Keller and Schmaltz and go for Hagens.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I really want the Hawks to play the Coyotes 8 more times.

They can still finish bottom 3.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I don't see any reason Arizona would move him, aside from an overpayment. They probably love him with Keller.
This is a good point.

I do like the idea of Schmaltz aside from KD already maxing out his quota on 25' expected man games lost. AA, Hall, Foligno, Murphy, will probably miss about 1 and 1/3 seasons combined at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad