Confirmed with Link: Coyotes unveiling new third jersey 6/22

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
^^^ Also noted earlier in the draft discussion thread with the draft watch party announcement but any leaks/fan ideas are welcome here.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'd still like to see a third of just the kachina head (like the old greens). Except put it on a red jersey, not black. The black jerseys, particularly with all that's going on design wise with the kachina, do not translate well to TV.

Reactions: Heldig

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I hope it's more interesting than our current jerseys. If we can't get the Kachinas back, let's at least drop the boring traditional look. Or, we could just bring the most popular jersey in Arizona sports history back. That's too easy though.

Reactions: CC96 and Yandover

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Kachina throw backs are great. Current jerseys are also great.

The only Coyotes jerseys to ever disappoint me were the solid greens. Let's hope the new alternates don't dig up that past.

Reactions: _Del_

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Just don't bring back the leaping Coyote.

phoenix_coyotes_alternate_leaping_coyote_logo.png

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think the safe play would be something along the lines of the Arizona state shape shoulder logo used on the front.

Maybe something outside the box, like a realistic looking Coyote logo?

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
We've seen teams in the past adopt their alternates as home. I hope that these blow the current designs away. I like the current uniforms more than the past Coyote Red ones, but I still don't love them.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
We've seen teams in the past adopt their alternates as home. I hope that these blow the current designs away. I like the current uniforms more than the past Coyote Red ones, but I still don't love them.
Sort of how I feel, too. Really hoped the franchise would embrace the desert theme better. They could/should have used shades of brown or grey ( as in sand or the colour of a Coyote ) and added some kind of striping on the bottom of the jersey. And I still love the kachina mask as the logo.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I feel like the most likely outcome is that they’re the most embarrassing uniforms in the nhl. That’s my expectation. Luckily, it’ll be tough to make me feel disappointed. Haha. Nice part about low expectations.

Reactions: Heldig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad