Post-Game Talk: Coyotes/Flames/Black Friday Edition/Gila River Arena/SNF/7PM

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Hudler back in, so let's see what he's got. I'm fairly certain he's in the doghouse at this point so he needs to start producing.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Ewww, that 3rd line. Glad to see Jones on the top line though. Kinda like the looks of that 4th line.

That third line is kind of like egg nog. I look forward to it around this time of year, but it's generally gross if you put too much thought into it, and disappointing. But it has the potential to be awesome too, just depends if anyone brought rum.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Dear Flames

shirky-turkey-18.jpg

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Glad Jones is with Money and Hockey; Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler is not a very good line for winning puck battles, they need a physical forward to at least give the other guys more space.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't like where this is going... I remember when Monabae was on that Andrea Venti kick and I almost banned him.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
God I ****ing hate our coach lately.

Why? What's he done this time? I can't see Calculon's Twitter posts because they're blocked while I'm at work.

Let me guess. Raymond in, Granlund scratched, Ramo starting and Dougie with Russell on the 2nd line?

Edit: I too won't be around before game time so my 1st goal picks are as follows: *ahem*

David Jones (ES)
Bennett (ES)

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Why? What's he done this time? I can't see Calculon's Twitter posts because they're blocked while I'm at work.

Let me guess. Raymond in, Granlund scratched, Ramo starting and Dougie with Russell on the 2nd line?

Hudler was originally reported to be on the third line but he's now back on the top line. Makes no sense to me, and kind of undermines the whole "Hudler was being punished" thing. Why bother healthy scratching a guy if you're just going to give him his old spot back? I liked the idea of Gaudreau - Monahan - Jones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad