Coyotes Airport Arrival tonight - UPDATED

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
And of course when someone tweeted about the airport, some Nordiques troll had to post video of 75K Nordiques nation fans showing up at a march.

Yeah...a planned event in the middle of the day vs. a midnight spur of the moment meeting on the Easter holiday? Sure, those are so totally comparable.

So yeah, it would just end up a hate-fest on the other boards.

I would have loved to be there but I worked late and didn't get home until 11:30, the airport is at least 50 minutes away - so I probably would have missed everything.

AZcoyotes33

Jun 2, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
I was there last night, best part was Yandle jumping around pumping the crowd up. Great moment for this franchise...you can tell this team is ready for the playoffs

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yandle is like a little kid, it's awesome.

Yandle was pumping up the crowd, giving hi-5s, and being crazy. When Doan got his hatty, Yandle celebrated the hardest out of anyone. After every win, Yandle is the one with all the personalized handshakes with everyone. Yandle does alot of interviews for the Coyotes website, and wants to be a Coyotes.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
**** me! Seriously, just **** me! I had no idea this was even going on, I don't live that far from the airport and worst of all I'm a total night owl so it would've been about the easiest thing in the world for me to do. ****, ****, ****, **** I can't believe I missed out. :(

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
**** me! Seriously, just **** me! I had no idea this was even going on, I don't live that far from the airport and worst of all I'm a total night owl so it would've been about the easiest thing in the world for me to do. ****, ****, ****, **** I can't believe I missed out. :(

It all unfolded on Twitter. There's a sizable Coyotes fan following on Twitter.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
It all unfolded on Twitter. There's a sizable Coyotes fan following on Twitter.
I had some challenges this weekend that had my mind pretty occupied, that's why I missed out, not because it was on twitter. It still made me smile to watch that video and I loved seeing the players so excited themselves. I just wish I could've participated but my mind was elsewhere. Anyway, not trying to go to negative town, this was awesome, thanks for filming it and I'm totally psyched for the playoffs!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
In the interview Doan said there were about a thousand people. Is that accurate?

yotesfordays

Apr 8, 2012
In the interview Doan said there were about a thousand people. Is that accurate?

i was there and would probably put it more at 400 max and that might be pushing it. still pretty damn good for a spontaneous thing at midnight on easter.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I remember going to this with my dad. Great night.

I also remember sneaking out of High School with a friend to go to the airport to welcome the team back from Chicago after game 6.

Awesome memories.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad