OT: Covid-19 (Part 48) Red Panda Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
23K people sitting near each other eating and drinking with 0 distancing should also mean allowing dancing. If they don't. I could see people riot in the streets
Bc : double vaxxed AND masked or just double vaxxed? And no one is going to riot. You mean going to bars and clubs?
Some of you are overrating the size of the discontent folks in this province. Even the VERY sad situation about nurses (shortage, OT, work conditions) is not moving the needle against this govnmt. Right now, it’s a Teflon govnmt. Like it or not.

Reactions: CapSpace

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
23K people sitting near each other eating and drinking with 0 distancing should also mean allowing dancing. If they don't. I could see people riot in the streets

No. It's a horrible political/social situation. Even if the restrictions make no or little sense, you can't speak against them, you get labeled a horrible selfish person.

Virus is real. These restrictions are made up. Just taking shots in the dark hoping they hit something, but mostly letting us hear the shots so public knows they're shooting even if they aren't hitting anything.

Now watch the interesting part occur right here. Watch me get attacked for saying these restrictions are complete bullshit.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
No. It's a horrible political/social situation. Even if the restrictions make no or little sense, you can't speak against them, you get labeled a horrible selfish person.

Virus is real. These restrictions are made up. Just taking shots in the dark hoping they hit something, but mostly letting us hear the shots so public knows they're shooting even if they aren't hitting anything.

Now watch the interesting part occur right here. Watch me get attacked for saying these restrictions are complete bullshit.

Yeah, we should have done what Alberta did. They are in a great spot right now.

Crusher117

Feb 2, 2013
Montreal
Happy about the bell center as I have tickets but very frustrated we can't dance yet. Why not allow dancing with 50% or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

Your post is bullshit.
:sarcasm:

There. Done.:laugh:

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
So, if the Bell Centre goes to full capacity are season ticket holders required to purchase a full season package or relinquish the rights to their seats?

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
What the hell are you talking about? I'm fully vaccinated and stay at home as much as possible

You continually espouse the narrative of the anti-vax crowd.....it looks alot to me like you might be the anti-vax equivalent of the guy who starts a sentence with. "I am not racist but......"

To come out both guns blazing with anti-vax propaganda would be suicidal on this board. I am a health care worker and know plenty of fully vaccinated health care workers who continually push anti-vax agendas. They are mostly uneducated service employees but they are bitter about being forced to be vaccinated.

Mark9988

Aug 29, 2021
You continually espouse the narrative of the anti-vax crowd.....it looks alot to me like you might be the anti-vax equivalent of the guy who starts a sentence with. "I am not racist but......"

To come out both guns blazing with anti-vax propaganda would be suicidal on this board. I am a health care worker and know plenty of fully vaccinated health care workers who continually push anti-vax agendas. They are mostly uneducated service employees but they are bitter about being forced to be vaccinated.

Lol,

Not sure what you have been reading, I'm not anti-vax at all, never said anything remotely anti-vax

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
That's just stating a fact,

That's not being anti-vax,

I am willing vaccinated, and believe everyone should be,

But that doesn't change the facts

Those are not facts though.

Vaccination reduces your chances of getting infected.
Vaccination reduces your chances of transmitting Covid.
Vaccination reduces the duration for which you can transmit.

Mark9988

Aug 29, 2021
Those are not facts though.

Vaccination reduces your chances of getting infected.
Vaccination reduces your chances of transmitting Covid.
Vaccination reduces the duration for which you can transmit.

Reduces, yes, prevents, no

That's exactly what I said in my first post, Lol, it doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, it just diminishes the effects

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Reduces, yes, prevents, no

That's exactly what I said in my first post, Lol, it doesn't prevent you from getting Covid, it just diminishes the effects

Most vaccines work like that.
Covid breakthrough infection happen because you have a fairly high chance to be exposed to the virus (compared to any other disease you're vaccinated against)

It's holding up nicely in QC anyways.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
question if you're double vaccinated but its not yet showing on your app (my 2nd dose was on the 28th september ) can i still go to the theaters with my paper showing both doses or do they require only the qpr code from your phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad