Couturier TOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
Couturier average more than 26 min in the last 2 games, even if the games weren't close at all. Anyone remember fowards having that much icetime? Last 2 I remember are Lecavalier and St-Louis vs NJ in 06-07.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
This is part of the reason I don't think Giroux should win the Hart. Its tough to say that a guy is the most valuable in the league when he has found sudden success in a reduced role. Using tonight as an example he played over 4 minutes less than Couturier, only playing 22 because of a staggering 9:39 of PP time. He only played 3 seconds of PK time compared to Couturier's 6:02

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
This is part of the reason I don't think Giroux should win the Hart. Its tough to say that a guy is the most valuable in the league when he has found sudden success in a reduced role. Using tonight as an example he played over 4 minutes less than Couturier, only playing 22 because of a staggering 9:39 of PP time. He only played 3 seconds of PK time compared to Couturier's 6:02

Watch the games and I don't mean the playoffs. To add, Couturier had 4 minutes more TOI this game but played 6 more minutes compared to Giroux on the PK. They played the same amount of time on the PP which leads me to believe that Giroux played more at ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad