Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Josh+Manson+TQgK4Y3FcTRm.jpg

Less than a month and a half away!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Android? Final countdown app, add widget to home screen.

iOS? You're doing it wrong.

Thanks. But for some damn reason i can`t install anything on my Nexus last couple of days. It just loads and nothing happens. Started yesterday when installing Eurobasket 2015 app. Damn, i knew i shouldn`t got interested in other sports, sorry Hockey God for i have sinned.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Thanks. But for some damn reason i can`t install anything on my Nexus last couple of days. It just loads and nothing happens. Started yesterday when installing Eurobasket 2015 app. Damn, i knew i shouldn`t got interested in other sports, sorry Hockey God for i have sinned.
Never heard of that before (probably something very simple). Going a bit OT now, but google XDA forums, find subsection for your phone (whichever Nexus it is), see if you can find a solution there (also search YouTube video for "You are a nood on XDA").

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Never heard of that before (probably something very simple). Going a bit OT now, but google XDA forums, find subsection for your phone (whichever Nexus it is), see if you can find a solution there (also search YouTube video for "You are a nood on XDA").

Great, thanks!

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The good news is the worst month of the year (August) is already behind us. Also good is that NHL preseason is the shortest of the four major sports

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
I just need the times of the rookie camp practices so I can plan to be there ha.

@icemancometh: Ducks will have practices for rookie camp at Anaheim Ice open to public on Friday (10:45 a.m.), Tuesday and Wednesday (10:30 a.m.)

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
@icemancometh: Ducks will have practices for rookie camp at Anaheim Ice open to public on Friday (10:45 a.m.), Tuesday and Wednesday (10:30 a.m.)

Yesss...don't have class on Friday. Hopefully I can make it down there

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That makes me want to watch the 2007 run again. Man, he was a fun player to watch.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Based on getting a clear carry bag in the season ticket holder packag today, I'm guessing they are going with a clear bag security protocol this season.

Or, they just got really, really cheap after spending all the money on the new scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad