Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Too many excuses...Boston no longer has Bergeron, Krejci and Chara...at least two of them are future Hall of Famers...have they made any excuses to still be this good?

I don't think they are that good. They're taking advantage of a team that can't score. They get the lead and then build a wall around their net. Maybe it would be different if AM was at his best, maybe not.

But I'm pretty sure a better team will manhandle them. If they can take out FLA, I'll give them a ton of credit.

daveleaf

#FIREKEEFE #MIGHTBETIMETOFIRESHANNYTOO
Mar 23, 2010
Canada
What a joke and Marriner with his little hissy fit on the bench. I’m calling him Misty from now on. Babcock was bang on about him and others. Bunch of snowflakes is all they are.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
If we force game 7 the higher ups will try and run it back.
lol are you f*ing delirious

on what planet in the entire universe do they make it to game 7 let alone game 6?

this is the official worst playoff performance i've seen them play since they've been back in the post season since what... 2012 or whatever it was when boston shelled them in game 7.. prior to that they were out of the playoffs what, a decade or something?

in this day and age this has got to be the worst f*ing franchise in all of pro sports when it comes to anything really... what other team has completely disintigrated like this one for the last 20 years?

MLB..NFL...NBA... what other team has been this sort of disgrace in the last 2 full decades?

Reactions: TMLife17

KaN19

Jun 25, 2023
Mitch has to realize there is zero chance he's resigned, right?

Just waive at the draft and make life simpler for everyone.
Sadly, MLSE is gutless, so his chance of being re-signed is over 90%. It took them over a decade to accept a proper rebuild. Now that they've got some bankable stars and make the playoffs regularly, it will be almost impossible to get them to change course.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
That guy is wrong all the time, not just tonight. Has never made one correct prediction ever.

I'd love to see him put down some serious money on one of his predictions and post a picture of the receipt on here as proof.
If he could just predict we will lose, it would be a massive help. He needs to predict 3 straight losses and we'll pull off a miracle.

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
2F86B8D5-AE42-469A-8E38-2D117E6EF226.gif

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Guys, there's no guarantee that this management is going to make some major changes in the offseason. What if Marner and JT refuse to waive their NMC?
Marner still has an open window to prove himself, and if he doesnt, hire me to handle the situation. It’s really not too difficult to convince them it’s time to move on. B

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Domi is a strange guy. I think he's talented and a good addition. But what makes him crosscheck a guy right there in front of the ref with damn near 100% chance of drawing a penalty? He has a screw loose or something. And his dad looks angry all the time.

This has been the case with this guy all his life. Doesn't think the game

Lots of talent but really hurts you more than helps you

I have no interest in bringing him back.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Looks like Matthews might have a groin problem. Ugh.
it doesn't matter man.. our sights are already on next year, who cares if he's in or out right now, let him have his summer and party like the rest of them which is what it looks like they all want to do right now anyway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad