Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

KaN19

Jun 25, 2023
Turned the TV off at 0-2. Looks like I didn't miss much. What a joke of a team. Worst part is management will likely just can Keefe and run it back again.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
At least most of us aren’t so out of touch with reality like this beauty quote from Evilhomer today.

“They will go back to Ullmark in game 5 because Toronto will win this game. They were always going to win this game no matter who Boston started. It's the nature of the series. Personally, I would have saved Swayman for game 5 if I was Boston. Maybe they will start him in game 5 even after losing tonight, but if they do that then they can't realistically go back to Ullmark the rest of this series.”

Hahahahahaha.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
It's gonna take a lot more than that to keep the coaches and a lot of players here.
Oh for sure. Every year you don't win the cup is a failure. For this team to STILL struggle to get out of round 1 on a consistent basis is nothing short of embarrassing. Would like to see what this team could look like with the 26+ mil of cap with Brodie, Tavares and Marner gone.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This team finds new lows every year to hurt and embarrass the fanbase. Bruins squad is a far cry from what it was in 2019 yet we might not even get to 6 games this time around with a much better squad. Matthews shitting his pants and leaving the game is basically a microcosm of this team's problems. 5 years later and we're somehow much worse.

They don't even have Bergeron or Chara anymore, Marchand by himself is daddy dicking us.

Ready to move on this summer and hopefully see some much needed changes. The fans deserve better.

Also Joe Bowen I don't ever wanna f***ing hear about the fans again when the team gives them that performance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad