Speculation: Could Pacioretty maybe play in the Allstar game?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Since when is Subban a rookie? Its 2015. Ekblad is playing in the rookie game and rightfully so.

The other 4 guys you named are all forwards.

Maybe you missed the memo. Ekblad is replacing Johnson in the actual All Star game.

Not the skills competition that a handful of rookies were invited to participate in as there is no rookie game this year.

Raimu

That weird Dragon girl
Jan 21, 2006
Halifax, NS
Maybe you missed the memo. Ekblad is replacing Johnson in the actual All Star game.

Not the skills competition that a handful of rookies were invited to participate in as there is no rookie game this year.

I did, actually. But that's likely because it's too late to invite other players? I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I think its absolutely Pejorative Slured that you have a young former Norris Trophy winning defensemen who is among the league leaders in points by D, who also happens to be one of the biggest personalities in the league... and he's not playing.

But the ASG is a joke in general, the way it's set up prevents him from being there.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I did, actually. But that's likely because it's too late to invite other players? I don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I think its absolutely Pejorative Slured that you have a young former Norris Trophy winning defensemen who is among the league leaders in points by D, who also happens to be one of the biggest personalities in the league... and he's not playing.

But the ASG is a joke in general, the way it's set up prevents him from being there.

That's what I was saying!

Davebo*

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 2015 All *mumbles,cough* Game!

Introducing:
Zemgus Girgensons
Nick Foligno
Radim Vrbata
Johnny Gaudreau
Aaron Ekblad

What a joke! Between this and the disastrous upcoming world cup, NHL management are really showing what a bunch of buffoons they are. No frigging clues at all... :shakehead

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It's far too late to invite either Subban or Pacioretty. I'm sure they both had break plans and took off immediately after the Habs last game or Wednesday morning.

That's ok. They could both use the break. We'll need them big time for the stretch run. The ASG is not that important.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I actually forgot it was even on this weekend, have no plans to watch it. Glad he gets some time off, and it's too bad Price can't heal any longer.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
I'd rather no Habs ever be in the All-Star Game. Team should be challaxing for the real Prize. I Mean Sekac at an exhibition of skill is OK, he's young. But with all the outdoor games the NHL, should stop ******* itself out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad