Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Y
Catturd is a nobody.
If you think sitting at home creating one-liners is helping people
Keep paying attention to Catturd.
And stay away from everyone else.
Cause your really no good for anything.

If you cant tell the difference between humor and people who purposely seek to divide us.
Then you might have a serious problem.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I can't imagine how upset people here must be to see the Presidents approval rating during this continue to climb. Guess he's doing something right...but if you read the posts here he's the devil/.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Y

If you cant tell the difference between humor and people who purposely seek to divide us.
Then you might have a serious problem.

I can easily tell the difference between Catturd and Trump.

It shouldn't matter what the source is if a guy literally just points out facts.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I can't imagine how upset people here must be to see the Presidents approval rating during this continue to climb. Guess he's doing something right...but if you read the posts here he's the devil/.
Or you can pay attention to the myriad articles, facts and data presented and posted here that clearly show how an unmitigated failure of leadership has lead to an unprecedented crisis. This is still just the beginning too. It won’t be over by Easter.

Reactions: eco's bones

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Or you can pay attention to the myriad articles, facts and data presented and posted here that clearly show how an unmitigated failure of leadership has lead to an unprecedented crisis. This is still just the beginning too. It won’t be over by Easter.
He's dealing with the most challenging situation any president has had to deal with since all of have been alive. And seems like no leader in the entire world is able to just snap their fingers and have everything be roses again. But yes, facts.

Reactions: xbure9x

Baby Duck Homme

Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
He's dealing with the most challenging situation any president has had to deal with since all of have been alive. And seems like no leader in the entire world is able to just snap there fingers and have everything be roses again. But yes, facts.
There are clear datelines and undisputed reporting that shows he was warned time and again about this. Trump distrusts expertise. He thought if he downplayed it the virus would just go away. It’s all very obvious.

He can only attack he doesn’t defend. None of his actions or words are surprising to anyone. It’s about him. This is all about him. The virus has been very mean to him!

is anyone on either side of the debate surprised about how he has conducted himself?

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
There are clear datelines and undisputed reporting that shows he was warned time and again about this. Trump distrusts expertise. He thought if he downplayed it the virus would just go away. It’s all very obvious.

He can only attack he doesn’t defend. None of his actions or words are surprising to anyone. It’s about him. This is all about him. The virus has been very mean to him!

is anyone on either side of the debate surprised about how he has conducted himself?
Yes yes blah blah blah, everything is his fault, he does no right. Preach it to someone who shares your views.

He is doing well with what he has. Approval ratings climbing. Keep up the good work, President.

Reactions: xbure9x

Baby Duck Homme

Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Yes yes blah blah blah, everything is his fault, he does no right. Preach it to someone who shares your views.

He is doing well with what he has. Approval ratings climbing. Keep up the good work, President.
I just can’t with you. It’s just not constructive.

You refuse to consider objective facts and our current reality. Let’s just leave it be. You post what you post and I’ll post what I post.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

I just can’t with you. It’s just not constructive.

You refuse to consider objective facts and our current reality. Let’s just leave it be. You post what you post and I’ll post what I post.
Deal :thumbu:

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
"Nothing worse than declaring victory before the victory is won... We will be extending our guidelines to April 30th. We think by June 1st we will be well on our way to recovery." --- The Donald thirty seconds ago.

Do with this what you all will.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
This briefing is a mess.

"We were working with a broken system for many years. I'm not blaming the previous administration, just other administrations." It was your administration that broke it, idiot.

"Germany tests more" -> a few minutes later -> "The US is testing more than any other country." Pick one.

"I'm not going to name any companies, but GM..."

Baby Duck Homme

Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
It is hard to discuss this pandemic and not comment on how it is being faced and counteracted. Especially when any comment on our leadership is taken as an attack when it is usually valid criticism.

Attack the media so even facts can be denied. Well now you need the media to disseminate information for us to protect ourselves.

First it was a hoax. Then it would be over quickly. Then it would not topple the market. Then there was a website and vaccine almost ready. Now there are miracle treatments that have not been tested. In the end many will conveniently forget all that and rally around the flag.

The people that pay attention and learn from mistakes will remember though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad