Considering a trade

Gophers

Nov 23, 2004
I've got a trade offer, and I can't tell if it's great, or something else. I've been out of the loop the past two seasons, so I need some advice.

I trade away: Marian Hossa and Jacob Trouba

I trade for: Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Jason Pominville

First time playing in a fantasy league. I'm not sure how to gauge a player's value yet. It's not a keeper league.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
In a keeper, value is close. But in a one year definite yes. Trouba will be great but not sure if he will be yet

Gophers

Nov 23, 2004
The trade went through.

Also, in a typical league, do I need 3 goalies? I've got 2 at the moment, but no goalie on the bench. Most guys in the league have 3.

klassic

Jul 30, 2014
What are your stats, skater and goalie? It helps to evaluate trades and the importance of goalies. Who are your goalies?

NHLfanMTL

Sep 5, 2014
Montreal
I've got a trade offer, and I can't tell if it's great, or something else. I've been out of the loop the past two seasons, so I need some advice.

I trade away: Marian Hossa and Jacob Trouba

I trade for: Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Jason Pominville

First time playing in a fantasy league. I'm not sure how to gauge a player's value yet. It's not a keeper league.

Still depends on the categories on your pool....but overall, that is a sweet trade for you, Hossa and Pominville are similar players, but Pominville has a better line, Trouba is a young prospect with a lot of potential, Ekman-Larsson is a prime asset who has a lot of experience and has made a name for himself.

Gophers

Nov 23, 2004
Here's my team. I got lucky and traded Toews for Crosby (Blackhawks fan). 8 teams.

Who should I drop for a goalie?
I'd say Saad, but I'm hoping he has a good season.

C-Crosby
C-Johansen
LW-Benn
LW-Landeskog
RW-Perry
RW-Pominville
D-Weber
D-Pietrangelo
D-Ekman-Larsson
D-Faulk
G-Crawford
G-Smith