Connor McDavid vs Jack Eichel - Round V

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Anyway, like I said, I achieved my goal. I called out posters who over-hyped Eichel and, if they hesitate even one second before doing it again, it was time well spent.

This thread is well over 1000 posts and will likely be closed soon. I wonder if they will start another? If they do, it will be without me. I need to move on.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Can we put an end to this nonsense and get back to talking about Mc David / Eichel ?

Its not about the posters.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

your post #132 seems to contradict that claim. but whatever, not a big deal. I don't really care where you rank Jack, but you do seem to take particular issue with how I and others rank players.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1726679&page=6

and then you go on to challenge my claim of Mackinnon over Eichel "no way you can justify Mackinnon over Eichel".

It's just a hockey opinion and I don't think I really need to justify it, as it appears Nate is doing that all by himself. And I never said Nate would win the Art Ross, but that he'd score 85+...as I believed scoring would rebound somewhat from last year's lows. And so far, 21 pts in 21 games he's got a decent shot at proving me right, yet again.

My last, last, last post...

I have no issue rating MacKinnon over Eichel. As I said many times, Eichel went into the U18's and underperformed. He underperformed at the WJR's. Now he is underperforming in the NHL. Not much of a stretch to see it continuing.

liquid swords

bring the ruckus
Apr 17, 2006
buffalo
My last, last, last post...

I have no issue rating MacKinnon over Eichel. As I said many times, Eichel went into the U18's and underperformed. He underperformed at the WJR's. Now he is underperforming in the NHL. Not much of a stretch to see it continuing.

thinking eichel is underperforming reeks of reading the stat sheet and not watching the games... he has had a few off games but he has been one of the sabres best and most consistent forwards all year...

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
We're over the post limit for this thread. Given that McDavid is out for a while, we've probably exhausted the discussion for the foreseeable future - we can open another thread when there's a change in McDavid's status. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad