Prospect Info: Connor Hurley (2013, 38th) – '18-19: Unsigned; Norfolk #16 (ECHL)

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I wanted Santini, Petan, or Bailey. We got Bailey later, and Santini and Petan haven't done much at the NHL level. For what was supposed to be a deep draft, that second round is looking pretty lousy. Still think we should have kept Bailey though

Elite Prospects - NHL Entry Draft 2013
Rychel was the guy I wanted in the first and Elie is the second cuz of that speed. Who would have known that I would hate Elie this much.

Connor Crisp, I thought, was gunna be a nice sleeper.

Reactions: jc17

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Rychel was the guy I wanted in the first and Elie is the second cuz of that speed. Who would have known that I would hate Elie this much.

I liked Rychel too, although I was thrilled with Risto and Zadorov. I thought we would have needed to trade up to get both of them.

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya

We probably hate Elie more than we should because of Housley. The "play Elie against Dallas instead of icing my best lineup because feel good story" move he pulled off comes to mind. (It didn't help having Bogo give the puck away to Fedun on the GA in that game)

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
We probably hate Elie more than we should because of Housley. The "play Elie against Dallas instead of icing my best lineup because feel good story" move he pulled off comes to mind. (It didn't help having Bogo give the puck away to Fedun on the GA in that game)
I remember watching his speed and I was like "Damn, he could be something" then I saw him with the puck and I was like "how the f*** is he in the NHL/AHL"

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
I remember watching his speed and I was like "Damn, he could be something" then I saw him with the puck and I was like "how the f*** is he in the NHL/AHL"

The only way he made it to the roster in any shape or form (AHL) would have been due to his draft pick status. Anything other than that, should have been a drop. His stats in college were horrendous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad