Confirmed with Link: Connor Dewar to the Leafs for Dmitry Ovchinnikov and 2026 4th

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
You are going to like this player. No media personality whatsoever, but he brings it on the ice every night. Good skater, plays a simple but effective game, primarily defensive focused but can chip on here and there and his transition game may be a better fit with your squad. Warrior too despite the frame.
Thanks. Too many people looking at the size instead of the player.

Ports

Dec 7, 2017
Fast, and quick. Decent shot. Has a bit of skill. Smaller player, but will drop the gloves as a lightweight. Very responsible defensively. Mentally tough. Mediocre on FO's.

Good on PK, will create a few chances SH on breakaways.

Stats are low because of his heavy D zone, PK usage.

One of my favorite players. Sad, and a bit puzzled to see him go, as he is still a RFA, and likely won't be costly to re-sign. IMO, he's a better player than Duhaime, who got a 3rd. Might even beat him in a fight, even though he gives up 3-4 " and 25 lbs. to him.
Good to know. Thx

I'll take a 5'10" player who plays like he's 6'5" over a 6'5" player who plays like he's 5'10"
Matthews is only 6’3”.

• Haha
Reactions: therealkoho

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
You are going to like this player. No media personality whatsoever, but he brings it on the ice every night. Good skater, plays a simple but effective game, primarily defensive focused but can chip on here and there and his transition game may be a better fit with your squad. Warrior too despite the frame.
just was at your threads but thank you for the intel! much appreciated :D

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Sounds exactly like Acciari

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

Remu

Team Blue
Oct 2, 2019
An RFA is a nice bonus. I hope he helps the PK because damn it needs help.

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Once playoffs start Reaves will have a permanent spot in the press box. We knew that going into the season.
Boston got Maroon... If you think Reaves will not be playing in the playoffs you have no idea what you're talking about. They didn't spend $1.3M for a player that's not in the playoffs plans. They got him for the playoffs, They didn't get him to beat up on people in the regular season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad