Congratulations from Canucks fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Congrats, couldn't be more excited that you guys got in, and if the Nucks were to get bounced in the first round theres no other team id rather send into round 2 than the Flames. Really enjoyed watching your guys team this year.

Now that that is out of the way, lets get things started:

1.) You guys would suck even if you had Giordano.
2.) Shinkaruk >>>> Porier.
3.) Gaudreau will never perform in the playoffs cause he is way to small for the NHL.
4.) Other things and stuff about how Vancouver is better than Calgary at the game of hockey.

Game on :)

This is more like it.

f5e3358dea904632444f9cb4b1bbd951.jpg

eulogy_remembering_the_vancouver_canucks.jpg

MjAxMy0zNjFmYTA0NmM1YzZlNWIx_50fd88ae04565.png

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
This friendliness is most unseemly.

Isn't it sort of nice though how American fans were bashing us barely giving one western Canadian team a chance of making the playoffs, let alone three.

As I've said, for me I think the rivalry has become us vs them, tired of California cockiness.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Can anyone help me out here. I'm a transplanted Flames fan living in Vancouver (burnaby to be exact) and would like to know if there are any pro-flames sports bars in the lower mainland that i could enjoy a game at. You'd think somewhere one would pop up, but I understand if not. It'd be nice to high five some fellow flames fans without having to fly/bus/drive to cgy as much as i want to.

The Jesus*

+1.

Everyone I know just loves the Flames here in Vancouver. Quite the change from years past. I know I'm a big fan of your team, love watching you guys play.

Very happy you made it. I don't know if I'll be able to hate you guys again, but I'll try! I promise!

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Just wait until game one is over. We'll look back at these threads and ask for them to be deleted because of how much we regret them.

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
Just wait until game one is over. We'll look back at these threads and ask for them to be deleted because of how much we regret them.

:laugh: I'll put my dislike of vancouver aside for today, simply because of all the fans coming in and the love we have received. Grats on getting home ice:yo: (you'll need it:))

edit: I thought you had the tie breaker but I guess we are tied in ROW. nonetheless, grats on the win tonight!

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
It'll be interesting to see how the rookies respond in the 1st round. Horvat is very physically strong and plays well with Hanson and his speed. This is where Horvat is suppose to excel. The Flames rely heavily on their young guys for offence so they have to be able to elevate their game if the Flames want to advance. This is where the Canucks could have a huge advantage - playoff experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad