Congratulations from Canucks fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
I've put past animosity behind me as have many Canuck fans, all I can say is how ecstatic I am that we get to renew our rivalry, I want to congratulate you on your season and am looking forward to a hard fought series.

I have nothing but respect for the hard work your team has done this season, and am so happy that Canada is representing this year. Wish you guys the best!

May 23, 2007
Calgary
Can't wait to win 4 games against you guys!

BBybJDWCMAE6wnA.jpg

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
You forgot the :sarcasm: ;)

It's nice, I've sort of gone with the mentality of us (Canadian teams) vs them (Californian teams) this season and was praying for this matchup ever since it seemed like a real possibility ~41 games ago.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Amazing run, amazing hardworking team, this series is gonna be highly entertaining, high tempo, MAN it's going to be great

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Congrats Flames. You've made every fan of every western conference team (other than the kings :sarcasm:) unbelievably happy. All the best in the playoffs! We're going to bring our A-Game!

BloatedGuppy

Jun 29, 2007
Vancouver
Might as well get the good vibrations out before Burrows bites Gaudreau or something.

Really glad to see the Flames back in. Hasn't been the same without the western Canadian rivalries.

Now if you could be so good as to lose to us quickly and painlessly that'd be great. Thanks!

Love

Feb 29, 2012
This series scares me a bit. I think both of our teams are pretty equal and generally underrated teams.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Might as well get the good vibrations out before Burrows bites Gaudreau or something.

Really glad to see the Flames back in. Hasn't been the same without the western Canadian rivalries.

Now if you could be so good as to lose to us quickly and painlessly that'd be great. Thanks!
For some reason, that was funny when I first read it, then after noticing you were a Canucks fan I nearly spit out my drink.

:biglaugh:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I am looking forward to an orderly playoff series which will eliminate the need for a violent bloodbath.

screen-shot-2012-01-13-at-11-55-34-am.png

Lol, our team employs Derek Dorsett, Alex Burrows, and Zack Kassian.

One or more of those players will certainly do irritating things in this series and we will blindly defend them, thus creating conflict between our fan bases.

I mean I really do wish we could be friends forever though.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Cheers, guys. Can't wait for a renewed Western Canadian rivalry.

This is the calm before the storm of course. :laugh: I'm sure we'll all be cursing eachothers mothers in a weeks time.

May 23, 2007
Calgary
Lol, our team employs Derek Dorsett, Alex Burrows, and Zack Kassian.

One or more of those players will certainly do irritating things in this series and we will blindly defend them, thus creating conflict between our fan bases.

I mean I really do wish we could be friends forever though.

We have a new Minister of Defence in Engelland. He will banish all your pests!

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I've put past animosity behind me as have many Canuck fans, all I can say is how ecstatic I am that we get to renew our rivalry, I want to congratulate you on your season and am looking forward to a hard fought series.

I have nothing but respect for the hard work your team has done this season, and am so happy that Canada is representing this year. Wish you guys the best!

juj1IpT.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Cheers, guys. Can't wait for a renewed Western Canadian rivalry.

This is the calm before the storm of course. :laugh: I'm sure we'll all be cursing eachothers mothers in a weeks time.

Lol yeah this is fun. Unreal.

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton
Congrats from a sad envious Oilers fan.... Can't say I'll chear for you guys but I can definitely acknowledge that your team has been handled very well! Hopefully Oilers one day hire someone not in the old boys club and we can renew the BOA. Canada is killin it this year.

topched88

Jan 21, 2007
Congrats, couldn't be more excited that you guys got in, and if the Nucks were to get bounced in the first round theres no other team id rather send into round 2 than the Flames. Really enjoyed watching your guys team this year.

Now that that is out of the way, lets get things started:

1.) You guys would suck even if you had Giordano.
2.) Shinkaruk >>>> Porier.
3.) Gaudreau will never perform in the playoffs cause he is way to small for the NHL.
4.) Other things and stuff about how Vancouver is better than Calgary at the game of hockey.

Game on :)

linden79

May 13, 2011
We haven't met as equals in the playoffs in a hell of a long time. Still sore from 04. Can't wait to renew the rivalry!

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad