OT 19/3: Confirmed with Link: Space Jam 2 in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Happy New Year to you all! Hope you're all having fun but stay safe! Call a cab if you have even the slightest doubt you can drive. I know none of you are reading this while you're out but I needed to say it :laugh: This is my Bolts family and I get protective of you all :nod:

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL
So I work at a bar, and had to do so tonight.

I heard that we were getting some sort of new year?

What do we do with the old year? We can't throw it out, it's still works!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Random but.. Does anyone need a website made or have any ideas for a website? I just started a web dev job after doing IT for 3 years and need to brush up on some skills.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Random but.. Does anyone need a website made or have any ideas for a website? I just started a web dev job after doing IT for 3 years and need to brush up on some skills.

How about a blog where people can post their favorite Lightning and 'Cuse game pictures?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

There seems to be a lack of websites that can tell people I know what I'm doing.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
This extra long churro tastes good in my real mouth.

R47Qlhk.gif

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Can we discuss the ass crack bandit?

I came away from the episode thinking that it they had basically established it was Britta, but how would she have gotten access to the staff room?

the episode in question:
[hulu]untezl8_q_nb9ztov-0ywq[/hulu]

Last edited:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Can we discuss the ass crack bandit?

I came away from the episode thinking that it they had basically established it was Britta, but how would she have gotten access to the staff room?
What makes you think that? I thought in the end they made it pretty clear that it could've been anybody. :dunno:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
What makes you think that? I thought in the end they made it pretty clear that it could've been anybody. :dunno:

That's a valid interpretation, but that's also why it needs discussion.

Annie says 'or her' and then it shows Britta typing 'Ass Crack Britta', before backspacing her name and replacing it with 'Bandit'. It may have just been a way to show that she had motive/opportunity, etc., but the shot reads oddly the way it was done.

ACB also writes in run-on sentences. The rhetorical question about not having butts, in addition to the awkward metaphor used (even if it was a song lyric) seem like very Britta type things to say.

There could also be multiple perpetrators, but I prefer the single ACB theory.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

I am so ready for GoT to be back. One of my favorite shows of all time. I wish I could find a quality audio book for the series to listen to in the car. Only one I found was narrated by a man with the most ridiculously thick British accent I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad