GDT: Conference semi-final Habs vs Jets 6:30pm Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
In real time, that's a fraction of a second after the puck left his stick. I hate to say it, but that was clean.

Reactions: snowkiddin

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Looks like he got shoulder but force was strong there...no way Chef should get suspended for trying to stop a goal and not leaving his feet or targeting head. Evans was ducked down as well..

Reactions: AlaskaJet

CaptainUgly

Jackie made me look in the mirror for punishment
Apr 22, 2018
Pretty clean hit. I think his momentum, unfortunately, carried his head to the ice.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Looks like he got shoulder but force was strong there...no way Chef should get suspended for trying to stop a goal and not leaving his feet or targeting head. Evans was ducked down as well..

Thats a massive charging call, head contact, he was out before he even hit the ice. Scheif is likely done for the rest of this series..

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Don't even know what you'd call that - clean hit, straight to the chest, but Evans stretched himself out to win the game. Completely vulnerable, but Schief hit while the puck was on the stick.

It's a reactionary call based on the result. I'm against headshots completely, but that was square to the front and chest completely.

Reactions: ElLoboBlanco

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I'm going to, once an once only, try and be the voice of reason against the hounding mob

The collective worldwide billion dollar sports industry -- i.e. the people who put far more money where their mouths are than we could ever fathom -- figured the Jets a -140/+123 favorite. That means, a 55.2 to 58.3% favorite. Which means they figured the Habs had a 41.7 to 44.8% chance to win.

40 percent is a f***ing immane number. We were 40-something by the bookies every game against Edmonton, and we won 4 straight.

The slight underdog won tonight. Laugh it off, last come get some, on to game two.

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Insanely selfish play that will have major major impact on this series. 55 will be suspended now and Habs are going to really rally behind this.

Saw him move his legs briefly, hope his neck is okay. Think he just got knocked out hard. Hope he is okay. f*** that was such a selfish little bitch play from Scheif.

Reactions: PhysicX and TheHead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad