GDT: Conference semi-final Habs vs Jets 6:30pm Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaiTanicDK

Oct 26, 2016
Pretty sure thats at least 2 games without Schiefele. What a dumb ass play. Nothing he could have done to prevent that goal.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Don't even know what you'd call that - clean hit, straight to the chest, but Evans stretched himself out to win the game. Completely vulnerable, but Schief hit while the puck was on the stick.

It's a reactionary call based on the result. I'm against headshots completely, but that was square to the front and chest completely.

I have to see another angle. The damage came from his head hitting the ice.

Reactions: wpgallday1960

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Thats a massive charging call, head contact, he was out before he even hit the ice. Scheif is likely done for the rest of this series..
Charging...sure I guess...he was flying back to save the goal...hit to head? Need better angle than what they have shown not seeing a hit to the head..a targeted hit to the head..only thing I can see might be the elbow follow through....oh well either way not good for 55 as anytime a player gets stretchered off he gonna get some games.

Reactions: SUX2BU

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
I can’t see how anyone can defend that hit. Incredibly stupid hit by a guy who’s just mad because he hasn’t been able to do F all all game, so he takes a dirty cheap shot. Could you imagine the outrage of the situation was flipped. Still can’t believe how dumb that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad