Compare current Leaf players (or prospects) to food

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
Gardiner is like beer. The right amount and the night is good too much and the night seems to be great! but wake up the next morning and then ask yourself what the f... just happened?

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Marner is like one lobster. You know it's a delicacy and it's going to be good but you don't want to eat it too fast because one lobster doesn't have much meat to it and you know it won't fill you up and you'll want more than one.

(there's some awesome ones on here)

Franky Corrado - Relish

Relish is on sale at the grocery store and you buy it thinking you're going to start putting it on your burger from this day on. You tried it once and realized that, while it was okay, it was not really an essential ingredient for your burger. You then place it in the back of the fridge and forget about it until, eventually, you have to dump it in the toilet.

oh man winner for sure :lol::scared:

Wonder what food Kessel would be... :sarcasm:

All of the food.

Ovate

Dec 17, 2014
Toronto
Phaneuf is like caviar. It's pretty decent until you realize how much you're paying for it, and then figure it's just not worth it.

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Gardiner's a blue steak. Extremely fast, makes you question whether it's fully prepared, awesome when done right, but very easy to shag up entirely.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Phaneuf is like blue cheese. Ruins everything its paired with and makes me want to vomit.

mikebel111*

Kadri is seafood, you either love it or despise it.

Lol this one I think is accurate.

I wonder if we have a player in the organization that can ve compared to a fish filet sandwich.

You know someone who isnt really popular but probably should be, and is just so great

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Reimer is Peanut Brittle.

the peanut but cuz he is good in handfuls but you would not use it as the main course.

And brittle, well I feel like that is pretty self explanatory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad