Compare current Leaf players (or prospects) to food

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
Polak is milk: conventional wisdom says you need a healthy portion of it in the mix, but many people feel a lot better after cutting it out entirely.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Somebody was completely ripped out of there mind when they came up with this thread. Nobody sober can come up with something like this.

happy you said it because I was afraid to.. I was like... "what is this" lol :)

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Kadri is hot sauce. Has fire in his belly, is very noticeable and enhances everything he's with. Some people don't like it despite it's obvious awesomeness but they may come around as they mature.

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
I admit it. When I first saw this roster I was not quite sold. It seemed unattractive. It lacked intelligence and imagination. It was missing the spark you look for in a good team. But then I looked into this roster as a whole, it reminded me of my sweet brother, Chio. For those who do not know, Chio is learning disabled and lives in group home.

But Chio loves khao and that’s when I realized, this roster is khao.

What’s khao?

Khao is soft white rice in lukewarm water. It has no taste. Befitted to small babies and very old people. It is nourishment that everyone can digest. The world needs khao, just as the NHL needs teams like the Leafs

To my sweet draft day and this roster. Congratulations.

Hangover 2?

stymie

Oct 15, 2014
Kadri is a falafel.
Kinda good & kinda spicy, but missing the guts.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
This thread is strange.

Lupul - KitKat
Kadri - A can of Boost

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Phaneuf - Stale bag of chips. Looks like it's gonna be good at first, but then when you get a taste..

Komarov - A can of redbull

Kadri - Sweet and sour sauce

Lupul - Rice krispies cereal because his bones are always snap, crackle and popping :sarcasm:

Rielly - Smooth peanut butter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad