Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

6:00 PM EDT
Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

56551d1263749618-columbus-charlotte-truthful-journey-columbus-ohio-02.jpg

Pictured: I-670 before it was undrivable.

large.png

Lines
Bennett-Malkin-Neal
Glass-Jeffrey-Kobasew
Letourneau-Leblond-Vitale-Farnham
Kuhnhackl-Ebbett-Payerl

Harrington-Dumoulin
Samuelsson-Mikkelson
Scuderi-Niskanen

Fleury
Zatkoff

Inactive
NA

large.png

Lines
Umberger-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Little-Anisimov-Gaborik
Comeau-Letestu-Skille
Smith-Vogelhuber-Bass

Murray-Wisniewski
Nikitin-Savard
Melart-Goloubef

McElhinney
Dansk

Inactive
NA​

Last edited:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Wooo! A GDT! It's been too long. Does anyone happen to know if this will be viewable at all or will it be radio only?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Wooo! A GDT! It's been too long. Does anyone happen to know if this will be viewable at all or will it be radio only?

Sam indicated yesterday that it is on NHL Network if your cable has that station.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Sam indicated yesterday that it is on NHL Network if your cable has that station.

Cool, thanks. I don't have any cable since I don't want to pay for Premium to get FSNOhio here. I planned on having to stream most of the games (unless I can convince one of the bars to turn one of their basketball games to hockey :help:) so I'll try to find a feed from somewhere. Its a bit easier if the game is actually on tv somewhere :)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm experimenting with getting Live Chat up and running on the Rizon IRC network this season.

Why that one? Two reasons:
1) That's where #hockeysfuture ran off to after VBFans fell apart. Might as well stay nearby.
2) Mibbit kicks registered nicknames off their network after 30 days of inactivity. Rizon gives you 90. 90 is much more reasonable for our purposes, as that means the offseason gap between the start of Free Agency and the first preseason game won't kill every registration we have and force us to set everything back up all over again. :)

If macserv reappears from his long-time absence, all bets are off, of course. But I kind of think it's a good idea and I intend to twist his arm one way or the other, so we'll see how this goes. :D

EDIT: Click Here to join! ;)

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
McBackup playing 1st and 2nd...Dansk will be playing the 3rd period

Bass in and Calvert out as of this morning...needing more weight in the lineup???

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Bringing the whole family down to Nationwide. Looking forward to the start of season. My focus today is going to be on the defense - Melart, Murray, Golo and Savard. I'm really interested to see how Melart's speed holds up at the NHL level and see if he's able to connect with a couple of Pens with his body.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Has anyone ever had a problem taking a 2 year old into a game without a ticket? I just noticed that the Arena policy states that any child 2 and up must have a ticket.

Tom13Falcons

Aug 16, 2013
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

6:00 PM EDT
Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

56551d1263749618-columbus-charlotte-truthful-journey-columbus-ohio-02.jpg

Pictured: I-670 before it was undrivable.

large.png

Lines
Glass, Kobasew, Jeffrey, Neal, Bennett, Ebbett, Letourneau-Leblond, Farnham, Payerl, Vitale, Kuhnhackl, Malkin.

Niskanen, Scuderi, Harrington, Dumoulin, Mikkelson, Pouliot

Fleury, Zatkoff

Inactive
NA

large.png

Lines
Umberger-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Little-Anisimov-Gaborik
Comeau-Letestu-Skille
Smith-Vogelhuber-Bass

Murray-Wisniewski
Nikitin-Savard
Melart-Goloubef

McElhinney
Dansk

Inactive
NA​

Do these lines show that Murray has a better chance to make the team over Mellart, Goloubef and savard

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Do these lines show that Murray has a better chance to make the team over Mellart, Goloubef and savard

I wouldn't read anything into pre-season lines, especially this early

I mean, they have Broc Little playing with what'll probably be 2/3rds of the Jackets' top line and he's not even on an NHL contract.

BJfan

Sep 20, 2008
section 209
Has anyone ever had a problem taking a 2 year old into a game without a ticket? I just noticed that the Arena policy states that any child 2 and up must have a ticket.

Don't ask, don't tell. I never had an issue when mine were close to 2 in age. You will be fine

penguins2946*

Good luck tonight, it's gonna be a great game. Only when the Pens play you I'll be cheering against the Jackets. Every other game I'll be wearing my Steve Mason jersey and cheering you on.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Good luck tonight, it's gonna be a great game. Only when the Pens play you I'll be cheering against the Jackets. Every other game I'll be wearing my Steve Mason jersey and cheering you on.

Why would you try to jinx us with that jersey?!?

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I understand leaving Cam and Mat with Dubinksy instead of messing with a good thing but it would be nice to see Joey have some more offensive linemates

Roadman

Moving On
Sep 9, 2009
London OH
I understand leaving Cam and Mat with Dubinksy instead of messing with a good thing but it would be nice to see Joey have some more offensive linemates

Calvert - Johansen - Atkinson is awfully young. But I do think they will try it, quite possibly at some point in preseason.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Umby with Cam, Foligno with Matt. Just things to try and see what works out. Umby seems like he's really working hard and getting ready for this upcoming season so if he returns to form and he can really round out our offense and give us that scoring touch we need from the left side

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad