Pre-Game Talk: Columbus @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I know we are all really happy and a lot of you guys are probably wasted right now but tomorrow is a pretty big game.

All we need tomorrow is a single point to ensure we don't play Washington. I'll take playoffs over no playoffs but I'll take Ottawa over Washington 10/10 times.

It's an emotional win for us so I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow night but I hope it's enough to give us a point.

We would definitely be favorites against a banged up Ottawa team that is terrible in possession. We just have too much depth for them to win our over 7 games.

It's a game that literally doubles our odds of making it to the second round.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
In all this excitement, I forgot about Andersen.

I'm assuming we go with McBackup tomorrow and hope Andersen is good to go for game 1?

... game 1... that gave me chills :) playoffs baby!

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
please get the point boys. Caps will suck the life out of any miracle run we have planned

Hope Matthews hits 70 tomorrow as well. i believe hes at 69?

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Please win tomorrow and sweep the Sens. I have a very strong dislike for that team and would like nothing more than to see them humiliated in the first round.

Not sure which round it would occur in but I'd love to see a Montreal Toronto series this year.

Congrats again on making the playoffs.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
1 point is all we need. They can do it. But really shouldn't be a lot of pressure.

If anything the team can now just relax and just play the game. Some pressure is certainly off now. They should just stay calm as now they have lifted some weight off their shoulders

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I know we are all really happy and a lot of you guys are probably wasted right now but tomorrow is a pretty big game.

All we need tomorrow is a single point to ensure we don't play Washington. I'll take playoffs over no playoffs but I'll take Ottawa over Washington 10/10 times.

It's an emotional win for us so I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow night but I hope it's enough to give us a point.

We would definitely be favorites against a banged up Ottawa team that is terrible in possession. We just have too much depth for them to win our over 7 games.

It's a game that literally doubles our odds of making it to the second round.

now maybe I am a bit wasted right now, but I'll take Washington on. We'll beat them. In fact, we'll sweep them. Washington sucks in the playoffs. If Andersen is good to go, we'll roll them. Last time we played them, we were on the second night of a back to back, with our backup in net, and a big game against Tampa coming up. No surprise about the outcome of that game. We've got 3 lines that can score (or maybe 4 now with Kap?) and they'll all be going full steam ahead in the playoffs.

when we roll over Washington, then everyone will see that we're legit.

edit: also, wait till Matthews unleashes his second gear. he'll be even better and pull out moves we haven't seen before.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Hoping for 1 point to play the Sens. Win or lose, that is our best chance to win a series. imagine a round 2 vs the Habitants!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Hope you guys win tomorrow........ errrr get a point tomorrow. Battle of Ontario would be insane, EK vs Matthews.

just an FYI 90% of tickets are gone hopefully sold out before you win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad