Pre-Game Talk: Columbus @ Toronto - Tuesday 7pm

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I like those lines. If healthy throw Nylander on the top line and put Bunting with Acciari and Kerfoot.

Jarnkrok Matthews Nylander
ROR Tavares Marner
Bunting Acciari Kerfoot
ZAR Kampf Lafferty

Reactions: 1specter

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Alternate Woll and Sammy rest of season
Rest Gio a few games
Rest Matthews a game or 2
Rest JT see above
Rest Nylander see above
Rest Marner another game or 2 down the stretch

Meaningless games
If Matthews sits out and doesn’t reach 40 goals he’ll be POed.
On the other hand, if he reaches 40, he’ll likely be content for the year and be ready for his summer vacation.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
CBJ / Boston / Montreal

This could be a really good week or a really bad one
Just once I'd like to be in Montreal when the Leafs are visiting.
It never seems to work out that way. Upside is at least the game won't be blacked out while I'm there.

Missing the Masters is a whole other issue.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022

Well that sucks if that's the case but rather he be 100 precent. These guys should kill them tonight. Better. No excuses.

Wonder why they were teasing the fans though.... tell it out loud earlier that the big man aint playing. Just skating and x-raying. We have a must win game tonight yall. :clap: and we gon pound these amigos dezown.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Is it confirmed that Nylander is out tonight?

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

I think he's actually looked pretty good for the most part. Not putting up the same points but he isn't getting the opportunity... still looks pretty steady. Hope he gets some games in now.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002

I think he's actually looked pretty good for the most part. Not putting up the same points but he isn't getting the opportunity... still looks pretty steady. Hope he gets some games in now.

I chuckled the other night seeing Timmins, who hasn't played in a month, put up a point in his first couple shifts.
His production is pretty incredible for his limited use.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I chuckled the other night seeing Timmins, who hasn't played in a month, put up a point in his first couple shifts.
His production is pretty incredible for his limited use.
It has been pretty crazy the amount of points he gets. He still has a lot to learn on the d side but he's got decent mobility and he can actually get the puck through to the net. Hopefully he can turn into a solid 5 to 6 d man who is reliable at the minimum.

Reactions: Al14 and ACC1224

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Yes sir

Has a 3.23 GAA this year in the AHL with a 0.895 %... so leafs will make him look like the next brodeur.

1680625956236.png

• Haha
Reactions: Burnie97

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019

I’m not really sure how to post twitter tweets but here’s my attempt

If I’ve screwed it up, then it’s just Luke Fox saying that keefe wants to see Mitch and Willie together in the top 6

I like this experiment, especially since Matthews has found chemistry with jarnkrok. Matthews has always had some chemistry with bunting so this combination should work, playing Mitch with nylander should firstly get nylander going. And secondly I think it should make a great line. I’ve been calling for this for the past 30 games so hopefully it turns out to be another weapon keefe has in his arsenal come playoff time

• Love
Reactions: Magic Man

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I like the top two lines stacked:

Jank. Matthews. Marner
Tavares. OReilly. Nylander
Bunting. Kampf. Kerfoot
ZAR. Acciari. Lafferty

Acciari still out so bottom line can change but start letting these guys play/build chemistry.
Could do that, but I think Bunting makes the second line just as good, and Tavares is still a better 3C than Kampf.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad