Pre-Game Talk: Columbus @ Toronto - Tuesday 7pm

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

I’m not really sure how to post twitter tweets but here’s my attempt

If I’ve screwed it up, then it’s just Luke Fox saying that keefe wants to see Mitch and Willie together in the top 6

I like this experiment, especially since Matthews has found chemistry with jarnkrok. Matthews has always had some chemistry with bunting so this combination should work, playing Mitch with nylander should firstly get nylander going. And secondly I think it should make a great line. I’ve been calling for this for the past 30 games so hopefully it turns out to be another weapon keefe has in his arsenal come playoff time

It makes some sense - Mitch and Willy seem to be the only people who can get JT to produce, and together should be good. My only concern is that he not drag them both down.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
It makes some sense - Mitch and Willy seem to be the only people who can get JT to produce, and together should be good. My only concern is that he not drag them both down.

I’m not really sure how to post twitter tweets but here’s my attempt

If I’ve screwed it up, then it’s just Luke Fox saying that keefe wants to see Mitch and Willie together in the top 6

I like this experiment, especially since Matthews has found chemistry with jarnkrok. Matthews has always had some chemistry with bunting so this combination should work, playing Mitch with nylander should firstly get nylander going. And secondly I think it should make a great line. I’ve been calling for this for the past 30 games so hopefully it turns out to be another weapon keefe has in his arsenal come playoff time

If it works there’s the potential for Knies OReilly Kerfoot too. Fun!!

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I like those lines. If healthy throw Nylander on the top line and put Bunting with Acciari and Kerfoot.

Jarnkrok Matthews Nylander
ROR Tavares Marner
Bunting Acciari Kerfoot
ZAR Kampf Lafferty
This is the lineup.
If Tavares messes up the line too much then drop him to the third line and put bunting in his place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad