Pre-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. New York Rangers 2/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
If Staals production has been down this season and he has been playing wing I agree that we should see what he brings as a third line center where he probably is at his best. I do also feel Hayes is terrible as a winger too. So not sure how long they go with that.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Staal will be playing center. This is going to be exciting, he's pumped to play and pumped to win. Eric also said he's never played with Marc on the same team in their entire lives, so I'm also kind of excited for them tonight to play together. Might be a huge moral boost for both of them, and ultimately, the team.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Staal will be playing center. This is going to be exciting, he's pumped to play and pumped to win. Eric also said he's never played with Marc on the same team in their entire lives, so I'm also kind of excited for them tonight to play together. Might be a huge moral boost for both of them, and ultimately, the team.

Thinking the same thing...:yo:

BigCanada77

NYR in the Midwest
Jan 16, 2006
Madison, WI
Always bittersweet to see CBJ, because I was such a big fan of Dubi and Toots. With that said, looking forward to eStaal's first game. I've got a good feeling about tonight.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012

You guys think Stepan is moving to wing or AV goes with Brass-Step-Staal down the middle?

I don't think JT-Brass-Zucc should be touched so the question would really be which wings playing where. I'm thinking AV is going to stick him between Lindberg and Hayes. It definitely gets more interesting when Nash is back.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Meh, I don't much buy into the idea that Marc/Eric playing together is going to have any significant impact. It reminds me of how excited some were for the reunion of MSL and Richards.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
You guys think Stepan is moving to wing or AV goes with Brass-Step-Staal down the middle?

I don't think JT-Brass-Zucc should be touched so the question would really be which wings playing where. I'm thinking AV is going to stick him between Lindberg and Hayes. It definitely gets more interesting when Nash is back.

Hard to say with AV lol but I would imagine they roll with those 3 down the middle and Lindberg and Hayes at wing.

Brass
Step
Staal

Although I would be inclined to go with:

Brass
Staal
Step

Staal is a better skater than Stepan is and is more offensively gifted.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Hard to say with AV lol but I would imagine they roll with those 3 down the middle and Lindberg and Hayes at wing.

Brass
Step
Staal

Although I would be inclined to go with:

Brass
Staal
Step

Staal is a better skater than Stepan is and is more offensively gifted.

Stepan is a pretty damn good #3, you have to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad