GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Some genius @SoundwaveIsCharisma weighed in earlier to say MacKinnon hasnt evolved since 2017 and also suggested he’s a playoff underperformed like AM. Nicely done, dude.

What the f*** are you talking about? I said MacK was playing like he did pre-2018 which is where he struggles. Then said that the regular season doesn’t mean shit otherwise Matthews is the greatest goal scorer in the playoffs. Reading comprehension, holy shit

Reactions: GeoRox89

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
3rd line and Mitts should have especially dominant number. Mitts is again being absurdly good defensively.
I am not a fan of what Bednar is doing to him, though. The line shuffling continues.

I mean props to the guy, he is doing what he can to make it work and I agree watching him check has been *chefs kiss* with his IQ. But give the guy a break with his winger rotation.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Mitts and his line seemed to keep puck in the offensive zone.
They are winning puck battles and transitioning very quickly. Then able to find space in the offensive zone with ease.

The line may not finish as much as we want, but Mitts has had 5 periods of excellent defensive play against a legit 1C.

Reactions: Bender and GeoRox89

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
What the f*** are you talking about? I said MacK was playing like he did pre-2018 which is where he struggles. Then said that the regular season doesn’t mean shit otherwise Matthews is the greatest goal scorer in the playoffs. Reading comprehension, holy shit
Dude, ease up. The more you respond, the more p***y he gets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad