Post-Game Talk: Collection of Coyotes goodbyes

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I wore some different Coyotes hats over the weeks at work. One guy stopped by said, "Hey sorry about your team" I'm like thanks.

A few few days later he stopped me and mentioned I was wearing different Coyotes hats. He talked about he played goalie, like adult rec iceleague, and he said when Robert Esche got traded someone at the Ice Den said he left his pads after he got traded to Philly and he could have them. And said they fit him perfectly and used them. Coyotes colors and all.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I love Heeter. From the Roadrunners to postgame host to NHL radio PbP.
Love that. I wonder which 13 year old is on the cusp right now, tearing it up on their AAA team, but still another year or two away from getting onto the radar of WHL scouts. I hope that kid sticks with the sport and doesn't lose interest. Auston Matthews and Matthew Knies and the Tkachuk boys are all perfect examples of the kind of talent Arizona can produce, but I'll really be happy to see a 2028 first rounder from Surprise or a 2031 all-star from Chandler.

Durzi:

The (suggestion box) last picture is interesting

I assume it's just "here's something funny I saw on the golf course" because the scene has golf course / nature park vibes. If it's a commentary about the situation, the ownership, the franchise or the town, I'd love to hear what he has in mind ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad