GDT: COL @ WPG: Checkmate (COL Leads 3-1): 9:30p ET

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
I need to see lots of Nichushkin, Mittelstadt, Lehkonen, Trenin, Cogliano in the third period.

Give me the defensively responsible forwards.

Keep Mikko, Wood, and Kovalenko the f*** off the ice.
Kovalenko had a good rush where he built up some speed and gained the zone. Then gave the puck away. Didn't see him after that. For good reason. Yes he's young and he might be a good player one day. But it's the playoffs and you can't be making bone head plays like that. Unless you wear 96 or 29.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Kova almost gave the game away on that breakout pass in his own zone......
Jared cannot be happy.

Kovalenko spends half of his shifts standing still instead of moving around and anticipating plays, the other rest spent throwing the puck away into high danger areas.

He’s not ready for this, not at all. Needs a preseason and regular season before playoff hockey.

KHL half assed hockey isn’t the NHL playoffs.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
It’s Winnipeg. They’re probably hyped to be on TV because there’s really nothing other than hockey to get hyped about
Oh i was talking about the avs watch party on altitude. Just one dipshit jumping around while a table full of his friends look embarassed and mildly clapping

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Kovalenko spends half of his shifts standing still instead of moving around and anticipating plays, the other rest spent throwing the puck away into high danger areas.

He’s not ready for this, not at all. Needs a preseason and regular season before playoff hockey.

KHL half assed hockey isn’t the NHL playoffs.
I'd rather have one of the Black Aces out there...

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad