GDT: COL @ WPG: Checkmate (COL Leads 3-1): 9:30p ET

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I just rewatched the Walker penalty and I honestly can’t figure out what goes through Mikko’s head.

Nate and Val are already deep so by default he’s the high forward… Walker pinches but falls/gets squashed… Mikko blankly stares at the scrum and slowly glides towards it.

3 on 1 the other way.

He’s f***ing brain dead.
I think you see him cheat in for a split second almost like he thought the Avs would win the battle.... But ya you absolutely f***ing cannot be doing that at this stage of the game in a playoff game. He's gotta recognize where he is and where everyone else is.

Just so f***ing dumb. The Avs are never going to do it but f***ing hell its going to suck to be paying him $13M in a couple years.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not that Mikko isn't deserving shit for the way he has played, but kinda funny how he's basically getting the same amount of shit as Marner is in Toronto. Naturaly, we know how to win so...

For all of his shittyness Rantanen has 7 points in 5 games. You can say how much of those were not deserved, were BS secondaries and whatever, but he knows how to be at the right place at the right time.

His play can only improve (and hopefully it improves), because it can't be much worse than this.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
This would be a VERY opportune time for MacK or Mikko to do anything. Separate yourselves from these clowns. Come back home to Denver for rest, not a G6 on Thursday
Mikko hopefully..... MacK is doing a lot of free skating spins and turns out there. His shot has no power. He's nursing something hurt.

Makar had a pained expression in a close up on the bench after his unsuccessful solo rush.

They need to close out tonight and get a few days of rest.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
On the Avs PP Lowry took a few runs at guys. One was a solid open ice hit. The other he came back into the zone and cross checked a guy right in the numbers.

This is where I wish the MacK truck would throw a hit once in awhile. With Mack's speed and strength instead of skating by waving his stick at the puck he should put Morriseys butt straight into the boards. Eat Morrisseys ass with a spoon.

Reactions: GeoRox89

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Jets fans were right. If they shut down the Avs top line of Mittelstadt and Lehkonen Parise the Jets depth players can win this series.

I hope the Avs second liners like Rantanen and MacKinnon can chip in a goal.
I don't think they counted on the play of the Avs 3rd and 4th lines. They are actually carrying the team right now.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Which one is worse, the iPhone commercial with Buster or the stupid "What a pro wants" one with the NBA bums? So sick of seeing them almost every commercial break

Reactions: NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad