GDT: COL vs. NYR: Ice Wars (9pm ET)

Easy Enough Poll: What is the best Star Wars Movie?

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Rouge One

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Other (If you pick this, you're wrong)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Avs deserved 2 points honestly. Shesterkin was great, Adam Fox shut Mackinnon down and two pathetic attempts in the shootout.

Just beat Nashville. Also, they should look at at that Avs second goal again looks to me like Mikko touches it but maybe its because I wanna salvage something from tonights game.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Sucks about the streak.
Unfortunate they couldn't eke out a win.
But I think what irks me most about the game was all the Rangers fans in the arena. Like all the Pens fans the other night. I get that these are popular teams and that Colorado is home to many, many transplants, but it's embarrassing that a contender that just won a Cup can still get overwhelmed by visiting fans.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Hard to blame the goalie with 2 GA but when the other guy is one of the best you can't be letting in goals from behind the net.
That shit was on Manson. George saw Manson get the puck. What goalie in their right mind would think that he was going to give it right back to the other team?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Avs deserved 2 points honestly. Shesterkin was great, Adam Fox shut Mackinnon down and two pathetic attempts in the shootout.

Just beat Nashville. Also, they should look at at that Avs second goal again looks to me like Mikko touches it but maybe its because I wanna salvage something from tonights game.
Don't worry. I called this week both losses to Montreal and New York, and I'm calling the Avs to beat the ever living f*** out of Nashville.

Preds have been showing cracks lately during this 16-0-2 run and now it's ending via Arizona.

The Avs are going to send a message as revenge for last game and stomp them.

• Haha
Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Good game, bad result. Georgiev deserved better. He was brilliant tonight.

Manson made a phenomenal EJ-style play to break up the scoring chance and then proceeded to make an idiotic between-the-legs blind pass out of the corner to give the puck right back, after which they scored.

And a bad penalty by Parise leads to the second Rangers goal.

Two really bad outlet passes from Walker thankfully did not lead to goals. He also had another defensive zone turnover that was preventable.

Apart from that I thought they were all-around solid.

I don’t think the Avs were super-great tonight, but they were good. Missing your two best two-way wingers makes a difference. Rangers did a pretty good job taking away space whenever the top line was on the ice.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver

It definitely doesn’t look like an own goal. Too bang bang and Mikko definitely impacted it. We will see

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014

He really didn’t. Shesterkin did. The top line and Makar/Toews dominated in scoring chances tonight.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Listen to the reporters try to gaslight Makar into accepting the narrative that Nate's streak has ended.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Being glad the streak is over so MacKinnon can relax and only worry about wins is weird. That man only cares about wins as it is and will never relax.

Give him his damn point!

Reactions: wayninja

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Avs had a dozen chances to take the lead and couldn't. Give credit where credit is due, Igor won that game.

A little concerning they've been "goalied" two games in a row at home, and get Soros next

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad