Confirmed Trade: [COL/CHI] Jack Johnson for Andreas Englund

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I think Jack played there last season, don't recall if he got in any games during the postseason but he's familiar with the system and stuff.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
and that is Meier part 2 since about 1/2 of part 1 was after the trade of Meier to NJD came out
Part 1 and a chunk of part 2 was just people complaining and joking about how long the trade details were taking to release .

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Lol JMFJ already playing 19 mins in his first game. Bednar just loves this guy. He was strong defensively but also gave the puck away at least once. Vets just get that leeway for whatever reason.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Lol JMFJ already playing 19 mins in his first game. Bednar just loves this guy. He was strong defensively but also gave the puck away at least once. Vets just get that leeway for whatever reason.
The defense ice-time looks fine to me. Someone has to eat those minutes with EJ and Makar out.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
The defense ice-time looks fine to me. Someone has to eat those minutes with EJ and Makar out.

Ya I was fine with those minutes especially during a regular season game and we're rolling in terms of possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad