Confirmed with Link: Coghlan signs for 1 year - $850k

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
He's fine as the depth guy you use some during the season for injuries or rest. Just make another smart, cheap move at the deadline to upgrade on him.

Reactions: Tryamw

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
ryan-reynolds-but-why.gif

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
we didn't get a good look at his true potential. I think the organization knows they jerked him around last season between not getting him in games and not dealing him. it's still an important developmental year and to not play at all can be damaging. he didn't look much like he was advertised with the Kings. hopefully, he can either stick with us or take a very active role in the AHL to further his career. he needs to play. the working clay is better than lajoie, in my opinion, but the seasoning needs to improve.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
we didn't get a good look at his true potential. I think the organization knows they jerked him around last season between not getting him in games and not dealing him. it's still an important developmental year and to not play at all can be damaging. he didn't look much like he was advertised with the Kings. hopefully, he can either stick with us or take a very active role in the AHL to further his career. he needs to play. the working clay is better than lajoie, in my opinion, but the seasoning needs to improve.

When we criticize one of the Borg's decisions I think we often tend to forget that they have a lot more information driving it than we do. We need to plant some bugs in the Canes offices. :bee:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad