Youtube: Cody McLeod vs Kevan Miller Mar 28, 2017

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hahahahahaha, ass whooped? I could see an edge to McLeod but hardly and ass whooping.

Must still be bitter about him ruining Moen.

I am a neutral fan and Miller Is a really good fighter and usually comes out on top but this was a one sided and a decisive win for McLeod . You win some and you lose some no big deal.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

DYG is excellent for the old school fight videos and very easy to search the retro seasons and fighters records. I don't put any weight on the posters review component of the fights though because the sample size of reviewers is small and there are allot of homer votes. Hockey fights is a better source I find if you are looking at finding out how the consensus feel about the fight.....they get a much larger sample size of voters but allot of the same problems persist (homer votes). They have a few very good posters like Ben Wilson that do some pretty comprehensive reviews of fights that I enjoy reading. Honestly I use to post all the time in Hockeyfights "remember when" but I have had to drop that now as far as time commitment with a young family and I prefer to follow HFBoards for hockey now although our fight threads are under-utilized at best.

For me hockey fights are not rocket science and I don't worry too much about the consensus vote. Not saying I am always right but I am ok taking my shot and living with the results. :laugh:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
DYG is excellent for the old school fight videos and very easy to search the retro seasons and fighters records. I don't put any weight on the posters review component of the fights though because the sample size of reviewers is small and there are allot of homer votes. Hockey fights is a better source I find if you are looking at finding out how the consensus feel about the fight.....they get a much larger sample size of voters but allot of the same problems persist (homer votes). They have a few very good posters like Ben Wilson that do some pretty comprehensive reviews of fights that I enjoy reading. Honestly I use to post all the time in Hockeyfights "remember when" but I have had to drop that now as far as time commitment with a young family and I prefer to follow HFBoards for hockey now although our fight threads are under-utilized at best.

For me hockey fights are not rocket science and I don't worry too much about the consensus vote. Not saying I am always right but I am ok taking my shot and living with the results. :laugh:
I'm actually a frequent user at Hockeyfights.com as well. Well, i guess not as much these days because fighting has taken a huge hit.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm actually a frequent user at Hockeyfights.com as well. Well, i guess not as much these days because fighting has taken a huge hit.

I was a couple of thousand posts in mostly on the "Remember when" forum but there are only so many hours in a day and only so many ways you can break down all the old fights. I agree fighting is on its last legs and liability issues around head injuries will probably KO it at some point. That being said most of the powers that be in the NHL are as old school as they comes and will go down kicking and screaming. :laugh:

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
Hahahahahaha, ass whooped? I could see an edge to McLeod but hardly and ass whooping.

Must still be bitter about him ruining Moen.

Miller clearly lost, but that guy has clearly never seen a real ass whooping.

Weird player to hate too..,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad