Post-Game Talk: Cody Crybabies Beat Final Boss Doughty

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Rittich on the bench right now: “If coach had only put me in when it was 1-0, we’d be going to overtime right now. No doubt in my mind.”

• Haha
Reactions: bellagiobob

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Maybe Cody Ceci's best game. Near mistake free. Goal at the end. Weirdly positive in the offensive zone.

Also you can't tell me any one of Iafallo, Vilardi or indeed Kupari would be any more noticeable than Dubois tonight. All the assets in the world to solve their biggest issue (goaltending) and they spend it on pLd

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
That Henrique beauty though.
Any Means Necessary.jpg

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
That looked like a 60 minute effort, good to see.
While it won’t be Lemieux-LaFontaine I think McD can take the Ross yet.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oilers played really well defensively like I said earlier. Kings didn't have a lot going until the Oilers started hanging back.

Oilers got a bit lucky when Dubois wrap around didn't go in.

But again masterful defending. I could point 20 plays tonight Drai made in own zone AND he got 3 assists. If anybody was on him in this GDT they should go to a doctor.

Drai was the best Oiler.

McD made some own zone turnovers towards end of game with it 3-1.

Nuge with a bad shift change leading to the Kings one goal. Something he's toned down but still occurring.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
That Henrique beauty though.
Not sure if this is criticsm? Was a smart play and he got the chest bump in there after getting inside position on Danault, one of the best active forward defenders in the world.

Henrique with 3 goals as an OIler already and 21 on the season. Are people still getting on him? He's been fine. I like him with Draisaitl. Two very smart players.

Drai with an absolutely filthy pass to Henrique in third period. That almost was another goal.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Wondering how all those looking to give skinner away and trade gold for Saros are feeling tonight. Saros let 6 goals on 27 shots in so far tonight
Well I'd definitely take Saros over Skinner... as would almost everyone who is unbiased.

Saying that.. Skinner was very good tonight when he had to be.. and he had to be down the stretch when the Kings pushed hard and the Oilers let up a little.

Reactions: McDoused

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad