Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Guy outside the arena actually caught it on camera

an_amazing_twilight_phenomenon_created_by_spacex_falcon_9_rocket_01.gif

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Reminded me of Jamie Macoun, that guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I feared for the people behind the net there was no screening back then.
Had a guy like this on my beer league team. We'd duck behind the net if we saw him about to take a shot. Guy must've hit 10 people in the head that year.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
It blows my mind that you can miss the net by that much with zero pressure or obstruction and then say he made 4.5M this season... it's crazy when you think about it.
It blows my mind that he’s still one of best natural right handed defensemen. Honestly he’s a decent shutdown guy who could be great if wasn’t for his foot speed. I appreciate the fact he has size and tries to bump players off the puck. It’s a shame he doesn’t have the iq and skating to really excel though. In the early 2000s he probably would have been a number one or two defensemen but the games just changed so much since then.

Reactions: Eric bungay and kb

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Reminded me of Jamie Macoun, that guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I feared for the people behind the net there was no screening back then.

Lol a prime example of Macoun’s lack of accuracy is the build up to Gilmour’s OT goal against St. Louis. So high and wide, he’s fortunate that Gill kept it in and got it down low to Doug.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Lol a prime example of Macoun’s lack of accuracy is the build up to Gilmour’s OT goal against St. Louis. So high and wide, he’s fortunate that Gill kept it in and got it down low to Doug.

Kind of off topic but it seems the area between the board and the net was a lot wider

Eric bungay

Jun 30, 2018
Also, here's one with sound:

It's only made better by the "SHOOTS... and he missed the net by a mile". :laugh:
Had just taken a gulp of beer just before the play an all most spit it back out on that shot ...lol
Got to admit though was thinking that he might get it on net or even score....lmao

Reactions: Dekes For Days

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad