Coach's Corner with Don Cherry season 2019-2020 (not a general Don Cherry thread) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRonic

The Ragin' One. with the big shoulder chip.
Feb 23, 2018
Hamilton, Ontario
He pimps the Leafs, more than the Bruins, and collects money from the taxpayers of Canada to do so.......it's bizarre....but like a train wreck at times, it's hard to look away. I might watch him 2-3 times a year, and it's beyond old now.

Change it up, and put crazy ol Burkie in there!! That at least will be semi entertaining.
No thanks....get someone about 15 years younger than Burke, because to me, him and Don have ZERO differences in personality. ZERO. I want someone in there who is the total opposite of Don. Then, at least, we can have some peace and quiet in that studio every week. =P

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
No thanks....get someone about 15 years younger than Burke, because to me, him and Don have ZERO differences in personality. ZERO. I want someone in there who is the total opposite of Don. Then, at least, we can have some peace and quiet in that studio every week. =P
peace and quiet everywhere as the milqtoasts like farber and dryden put everyone to sleep.

hazzah ! maybe we can drag damian cox away from tennis, again. because if no direct experience with the game is an asset, he'd be in the running for sure !

Strombo ! Strombo ! Stombo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad