BCPdIFe.png

Reactions: Laurent and ArtPeur

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
USA dominating, Canada still not looking clean enough as a team

USA seems to have fielded their A- team

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Lots of good things to look forward too. Honduras was a miss, but this draw against pretty well USA’s best is quite impressive.

we definitely should win on Wednesday.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Good result. I wish we won against Honduras. We would’ve been in a great position. Next game there’s no acceptable result other than a win.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Good result. I wish we won against Honduras. We would’ve been in a great position. Next game there’s no acceptable result other than a win.
I think this team is gonna get better and better as they proceed through the qualifying rounds. Most of the players have only a handful of caps with the national team. That means they haven't played that often with each other and they're basically rookies when it comes to facing CONCACAF adversity. The more games they play the more they'll improve. I saw a big difference between the team from Thursday to the one tonight.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Good result considering the circumstances but let's not sleep on El Savaldor as every team gel in this last round games after games. Not a race but a marathon, Herdman handled better the rotation tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad